OFFICIAL NO PIC QUOTING vol. July WDYWT!

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

thanks guys.
Originally Posted by vdub1423

those are some clean adidas star wars... did those come out in stores?
yeah, boutiques and other specialty shops.  definitely weren't an "everywhere" release.

had to cop mine off ebay a few months ago... shoulda went down a 1/2 size but i don't even know if they made 'em in a 12.5... and 12 might be too snug... debating whether to wear them or just shift 'em... they are fresh tho...

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

thanks guys.
Originally Posted by vdub1423

those are some clean adidas star wars... did those come out in stores?
yeah, boutiques and other specialty shops.  definitely weren't an "everywhere" release.

had to cop mine off ebay a few months ago... shoulda went down a 1/2 size but i don't even know if they made 'em in a 12.5... and 12 might be too snug... debating whether to wear them or just shift 'em... they are fresh tho...

stussy/nike/visvim
s5a5ug.jpg

2ijsqiw.jpg

2r7n49w.jpg

2i3jp3.jpg

n36p3t.jpg

70ja6x.jpg

16kq49z.jpg

stussy/nike

288xl61.jpg

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Most Adidas are made in half sizes up to 13.5, only catch is that most of the time you have to buy them from overseas (Adidas' US-UK sizing difference is only .5 a size, not a full size like Nike, i.e. UK12=US12.5). Hanon had the Forum in 12.5 but has sold out, but be sure to check other Europe-based sites, they may still be out there.

Most Adidas are made in half sizes up to 13.5, only catch is that most of the time you have to buy them from overseas (Adidas' US-UK sizing difference is only .5 a size, not a full size like Nike, i.e. UK12=US12.5). Hanon had the Forum in 12.5 but has sold out, but be sure to check other Europe-based sites, they may still be out there.

Originally Posted by SenorDragon

thanx, but i'm not sure this particular one was made in a 12.5... i don't remember ever seeing one when i was on the hunt... pickyourshoes still has a fsr (over-priced tho) and there's no 12.5...

sucks...

might try for a 12 if i see one pop up.

Originally Posted by SenorDragon

thanx, but i'm not sure this particular one was made in a 12.5... i don't remember ever seeing one when i was on the hunt... pickyourshoes still has a fsr (over-priced tho) and there's no 12.5...

sucks...

might try for a 12 if i see one pop up.

Originally Posted by princess

Originally Posted by rudolfchua

White varsity-red 6 for today.

Geez, these things look beat to hell already. How's the quality? I need to grab a pair soon.

I like to see beating up their J's... reminds me of the old days where people would cop the new Jordan and beat it to death until the new one dropped the next year 
pimp.gif

Geez, these things look beat to hell already. How's the quality? I need to grab a pair soon.

I like to see beating up their J's... reminds me of the old days where people would cop the new Jordan and beat it to death until the new one dropped the next year 
pimp.gif

Not good.  I wore mines once, and I fell out of love with them.  Now they're owned by someone who will appreciate them for what they are.

Not good.  I wore mines once, and I fell out of love with them.  Now they're owned by someone who will appreciate them for what they are.

Back
Top Bottom