OFFICIAL NO PIC QUOTING vol. July WDYWT!

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Pharo,
If your gonna compare then any pre 03 forces > all. Specially the 2000-2002 and anything from the 90s.

BigRed33,
What are those? I need some casual grey lows.

I have been collecting for four and a half years now... And frankly back then i wasn't even worried about shoes. So these releases for me were classics, just because i was brought in when terrible quality was the norm... Example: my first pair of jordans were the mars IV' and the Milli IV'... both were horrible quality.. But what could i do, honestly i thought that was just how things were. So most new age collectors really don't know what butter leather is... Or even familiar with that term because we never had it. I came up with tall white tees, and all white air forces that were only good for that first wear.. Wish i was back in the game when most of you guys were, frankly I would know what air forces your talking about instead of having to google them. 
tired.gif

Pharo,
If your gonna compare then any pre 03 forces > all. Specially the 2000-2002 and anything from the 90s.

BigRed33,

I have been collecting for four and a half years now... And frankly back then i wasn't even worried about shoes. So these releases for me were classics, just because i was brought in when terrible quality was the norm... Example: my first pair of jordans were the mars IV' and the Milli IV'... both were horrible quality.. But what could i do, honestly i thought that was just how things were. So most new age collectors really don't know what butter leather is... Or even familiar with that term because we never had it. I came up with tall white tees, and all white air forces that were only good for that first wear.. Wish i was back in the game when most of you guys were, frankly I would know what air forces your talking about instead of having to google them. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by pharO

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

pharO loves ISS:
These three are a MUST for everyones air force collection.
uh......I guess they might be............as long as you're 17 or younger, and like skittle colored, patent garbage. 
tired.gif
preference is preference.... But i rather have patent leather from 2006... Then synthetic leather from 2010 that feels like hard plastic that presses back when pushed in...
hahahahahaaaaaaaaaa
roll.gif

I'm going to have to agree with Andrew here.  pharO - you have been holding it down in this thread for sometime now, and your fits/kicks/statements have always seemed reasonable to me... but those are far from a must.  and really, patent leather from 2006 is good huh?  I'm not into forces but from what I read/seen, loonyrobert's statement is on point.  why don't you go in here and tell those cats they are a must and report back to us on what they say..

pharO loves ISS:
uh......I guess they might be............as long as you're 17 or younger, and like skittle colored, patent garbage. 
tired.gif
preference is preference.... But i rather have patent leather from 2006... Then synthetic leather from 2010 that feels like hard plastic that presses back when pushed in...
hahahahahaaaaaaaaaa
roll.gif

I'm going to have to agree with Andrew here.  pharO - you have been holding it down in this thread for sometime now, and your fits/kicks/statements have always seemed reasonable to me... but those are far from a must.  and really, patent leather from 2006 is good huh?  I'm not into forces but from what I read/seen, loonyrobert's statement is on point.  why don't you go in here and tell those cats they are a must and report back to us on what they say..

^ Haha, I think when it comes to a "must 3" for AF1's, imo, it would be Linens, Couriers, & 3M Snakes, but that's just me.

Cris.

^ Haha, I think when it comes to a "must 3" for AF1's, imo, it would be Linens, Couriers, & 3M Snakes, but that's just me.

Cris.

on the subject of AF1's... this is the only pair i own.

i only really got into sneakers post 2004
i would love a pair of bobbito high's tho
pimp.gif

on the subject of AF1's... this is the only pair i own.

i only really got into sneakers post 2004
i would love a pair of bobbito high's tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tooth

pharO loves ISS:
tired.gif
hahahahahaaaaaaaaaa
roll.gif

As said before... Most of what of those members post... Is before my time as a collector. Im fluent in what they talk about now, but that is now... 2006 is the year i started to collect, so i hold it down from there.. I was a kid when the jewels dropped, along with the rest of the air forces that dropped in the 90's and early 2000's.. And i refuse to buy them now, just to show people that i know what i'm talking about... Or a "O.G" in the game when i'm not. Its just like how teenagers now get original jordans, when they never seen that man play a live game in their lives. I didn't mention the older classics because honestly i don't have them. Nor would i try and represent something i'm not either just because someone else says that this and that is better quality. My shoes represent the time and era i grew up in.. Nothing more. 

Originally Posted by tooth

pharO loves ISS:
tired.gif
hahahahahaaaaaaaaaa
roll.gif

As said before... Most of what of those members post... Is before my time as a collector. Im fluent in what they talk about now, but that is now... 2006 is the year i started to collect, so i hold it down from there.. I was a kid when the jewels dropped, along with the rest of the air forces that dropped in the 90's and early 2000's.. And i refuse to buy them now, just to show people that i know what i'm talking about... Or a "O.G" in the game when i'm not. Its just like how teenagers now get original jordans, when they never seen that man play a live game in their lives. I didn't mention the older classics because honestly i don't have them. Nor would i try and represent something i'm not either just because someone else says that this and that is better quality. My shoes represent the time and era i grew up in.. Nothing more. 

Pharo,

BigRed33,

tired.gif
Appreciate your honesty. However, it was the boldness in your statement that's causing controversy. Those forces you posted are quite nice in contrast to those that are being released as we speak, but to say that they are a MUST for everyone's air force 1 collection...That might come off as a little offensive to the AF 1 enthusiasts. Just saying....

Pharo,

BigRed33,

tired.gif
Appreciate your honesty. However, it was the boldness in your statement that's causing controversy. Those forces you posted are quite nice in contrast to those that are being released as we speak, but to say that they are a MUST for everyone's air force 1 collection...That might come off as a little offensive to the AF 1 enthusiasts. Just saying....

Back
Top Bottom