Official: NT Advice Post

Share your wisdom. Help out the young'ns and other NT'ers out there.

I'll start:

If you need to lay a deuce and you have a test coming up, make sure to do it before the test. (I fell victim to this today)
eyes.gif

If you plan on ripping a huge one in front of your buddies, you might want to think twice because this is the #1 cause of sharts.

When you go to Chipotle, always get a burrito bowl with a tortilla on the side. You can make your own burrito and some. (More bang for your buck)

If you're smoking with your buddies, don't drool all over the pipe. We're not giving dome here, unless you're trying to tell them something.
nerd.gif

A hair tie always comes in handy when you're out late with that cute girl.
wink.gif

Buy what YOU like and only pay for as much as you think it's worth.

2 rubbers does NOT mean extra protection.

Just act yourself and don't be embarrassed because the people you're too scared to be yourself around probably don't know you nor will they eversee you again.

Everyone gets walked in on at least once in their life...just finish.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

http://

If you hit a man, in time his wounds will heal. If you steal from a man, you can replace what you've stolen.
Always cross in the green, never in between.
Because the honorable Elijah Muhammed Ali floats like a butterfly and stings like a bee.
And always remember my brother, one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish, knick knack, paddy whack, give a dog a bone, two thousand, zero, zero, party, oops! Out of time, my bacon smellin' fine.
roll.gif

If you meet a girl at the club, dont expect her to be your wife. YOU MET HER AT A CLUB REMEMBER.

Never let a girl pay for your meal unless its your B-day. It will make you look like a tight a-s if you let her pay.

BE A GENTLEMAN. It pays off. NONE OF THAT "Hey shawty". That dont work.

NEVER TRY A YELLOW ICEE. Especially when you're at the snow.
grin.gif

I will be back with more.

And always remember my brother, one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish, knick knack, paddy whack, give a dog a bone, two thousand, zero, zero, party, oops! Out of time, my bacon smellin' fine.
THAT WAS FUNNY.

Girl advice:

-The finger test isn't that reliable.

-Don't EVER call her 3 times in a row unless she's in a building with a pole through her shoulder, pinned to the ground, and Cloverfield Monster isaround the corner.

-Don't ever trust your heart. It's being manipulated by your penis.

Life advice:

-Listen to music everyday. It'll keep you sane.

-Always keep a lighter and some type of knife on or near you.

-"Daydreams are dreams too"

That link is invalid...

But I'll add...

-For men, never let a female have the emotional upperhand.
-For females, if you don't want to know what goes on behind your back, don't ask.....men too.
-Karma is a b____, what goes around comes around. Please believe.

never let family hook you up with a female or you will end up with a mastodon
word to zack the black ranger

If a girl tells you she'll pay for your lunch, she wasnt lyin.

& never beg over voicemail. It will be played to all of her girlfriends & used against you as evidence your a sucka.

more later ...

Originally Posted by Rebel RLY

never let family hook you up with a female or you will end up with a mastodon
word to zack the black ranger

this dude said mastadon
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Everday advice.

To clear your mind; Meditate. It may be kinda boring and hard to do at times, but once you get the hang of it your happiness will increase.

Plus, one thing I found out is if you smoke bud, and meditate youl'l experience self-realization somtimes.

Girl advice.

One thing many of us go through is rejection. I just did.

Buisness>> Women. Don't call that $$+** ever if she's on some brand new actress type !$+$. Seriously. Find another women and learn from theone before.
If you hit a man, in time his wounds will heal. If you steal from a man, you can replace what you've stolen.
roll.gif
Gets me everytime.

Be confident at all times.

Live life the way you want to live it.

Experience everything.

Don't be influenced by others, explore my man EXPLORE.

Family = #1

Word to the man Jay " believe none of what you hear, and half of what you see".

____

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Girl advice:

-The finger test isn't that reliable.

-Don't EVER call her 3 times in a row unless she's in a building with a pole through her shoulder, pinned to the ground, and Cloverfield Monster is around the corner.

-Don't ever trust your heart. It's being manipulated by your penis.

Life advice:

-Listen to music everyday. It'll keep you sane.

-Always keep a lighter and some type of knife on or near you.

-"Daydreams are dreams too"

two of the most important ones, imo.

but just from me to NT:

1. If you don't want people stealing your pen when you use it, keep the cap in your hand.

2. Always count your money.

3. ALWAYS COUNT YOUR MONEY.

4. If a chick claims she's pregnant and needs to get an abortion, tell her you're going with her.

5. Signature loans: don't sleep.

6. If you're trying to make a good impression on a lady, rub that first one out, word to Something About Mary.

7. If you ever plan on getting dome from an older chick, you gotta trim your bush.

8. It's not about how big it is, but how the stroke is.

9. KY Jelly, no vaseline.

10. Smoke 1 out ya zone to make it a misdemeanor.

11. Once you get fingerprinted once, you're in the system. If you ever plan on doing serious dirt, don't get fingerprinted.

12. Always clean your gun after you shoot it.

13. You'll only have one or two friends in your lifetime, if you're lucky.

14. Don't date a woman that smokes weed.

15. DON'T DATE A WOMAN THAT SMOKES WEED. YOU CANNOT TRUST HER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

every time im in trouble weather it means i got caught doing something bad, or not study for a test..i just tell myself..

*%*@ happens...go on with life

after that i feel
pimp.gif

Something I go by.

What you do to and with other people is between you and them, you can't control EVERYTHING in that case.

NEVER lie to yourself though. What happened in the past already happened and nothing you do could ever change what already occurred. Instead, you can changeyour outlook for the future BASED on the past, but you can't live in the past, live for the past, or regret the past.

Never let a girl pay for your meal unless its your B-day. It will make you look like a tight a-s if you let her pay.
no. it'll show her she can contribute to a (ideally) equal relationship.
"live with integrity and be honest. a female WILL do her research....if your girl dont trust you, sex is out the window. dont even lie. she's prolly done the investigation and is trying to see if you're a man of your word or not

have standards

the little things count (to the right female). just dont OD on it.

dont be afraid to voice differences of opinion. they may not like it, but they'll respect you for having your own mind.

dont ever let your girl walk all over you.

-rather be broke together than rich alone
-MOB. if you aint a b----, dont be offended
-Bros before +%$!.
-there's always someone better than you. find what you do best and make it a cash cow.
-dont talk %+% about other dudes if your girl chooses them
-dont get into soap opera situations with females
-mind>heart/penis
-read nonverbal communication more than listening to people. females especially
-dont invest in a female who reads too much romance novels or watches too much soap operas or looks to live out MJB/Keyshia Cole heartbreak songs. sure we canall relate to it, but it's just entertainment, god damnit
ohwell.gif

Never let a girl pay for your meal

Wrong. Sometimes women get annoyed if you don't let them pay for you. There's no reason for you to feel like less of a man if she pays here and there.

Here's my advice:

- Don't wait for things to fall on your lap. It's usually the trash that others throw out.

If you're with the girl you love, don't ever cheat on her because in the end P is just P and it just isn't worth it.

Don't live with regrets. If you want to do it, then just do it! There's nothing that should be holding you back.

Buying expensive clothes/shoes to post on WDYWT or to impress other males is mad suspect.

Get your priorities straight.

Family first. always.

Back
Top Bottom