Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

whats up ppl? I'm at a crossroads... I can't decide between Jubilation or Reflection man...anyone here have* either of these?

Last edited:
Silver Mountain Water and Polo Green on that list?! Nah b GQ been tripping since I didn’t win man of the year smh

Anybody doing splits on Bond No. 9 Scent of Peace. I need something sent down to GA.

Tired of copping vials off Fragrance.net but don't want to commit $280 on a full size either.

Anybody doing splits on Bond No. 9 Scent of Peace. I need something sent down to GA.

Tired of copping vials off Fragrance.net but don't want to commit $280 on a full size either.
Been using them for awhile and they very solid. If you want more than 10ml you can email them and they'll get you whatever size you want

Update on lafayette split. Finally shipped out to me, trackings showing saturday. As always ill get it split up and out as soon as i get it.

received my hacivat sample last week. smells like a toned down version of aventus. i'll try it on again this weekend.

New pickups
20A2A72A-8572-4FEB-860F-A4AB03034823.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom