Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Joined Mar 1, 2005
Wearing Mancera Cedrat Boise today.
Really liking this one. Mancera is 3 for 3 for me with Cedrat Boise, Vetiver Sensuel, and Instant Crush. Especially considering the price.

Joined Nov 7, 2003
Wearing Mancera Cedrat Boise today.
Really liking this one. Mancera is 3 for 3 for me with Cedrat Boise, Vetiver Sensuel, and Instant Crush. Especially considering the price.
they got alotta solid frags. they also got alot of stuff I couldn't even go near, and redundant frags, but I guess thts what happens when u got like 50 offerings

Joined Jun 19, 2005
Cedrat Boise had OD tobacco in it when I tried it. Couldn’t get with that and haven’t thought about it since.

Joined Mar 1, 2005
Wore Morning Chess the other day. No bueno!
had to scrub it off a couple hours in. It’s just leather and citrus blended poorly. And the leather isn’t realistic like TF frags. Big let down all around in my opinion.

Joined May 4, 2013
I bought D&G Forever just cause and I actually dig it, I wish the “grapefruit” note was longer, but the dry down is cool. I know it’s not as fancy as most of the stuff posted here, but it’s kind of refreshing.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now