Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I am trying very hard to like Creed Millisime Imperial due to me genuinely enjoying the scent as well as my desire to continue to familiarize myself with the house of Creed.
but the projection and longevity on this scent is truly trash.
I have to overspray (5-7) just for this to have any kind of effect.

My bottle only needs 1 spray. And it lasts for too long. You prolly have a bad batch

Been wearing Herod the past few days and I forgot how nice it is. Can't wait for my 10ml of Greenley to come in. Starting back from zero so I'm super excited :lol:

I enjoy Herod too but I don’t think I could do it in the summer. Maybe it’s not super hot where you are?

My line up

1. Bleu De Chanel
2. YSL La Nuit Del'homme
3. Azzaro Wanted by Night
4. Azzaro The most wanted
5. Spicebomb the OG version
6. YSL Y

My barber is stepping up his services and adding grooming and facials to the haircut experience. He sprayed something on me the last time I was there and that thing smelled so damn good. Almost didn't want to wash the shirt I had on :lol: It's performance was great and lasted a long time. The next time I go back I'm going to find out what it was so I can cop. It had a weird shape that reminds of John Varvatos, but I don't think it was that. He does have Creed Aventus, Bleu de chanel, azzoro, and acua de gio and some others. I'm curious how he decides which to use on what customers tho :lol:

My line up

1. Bleu De Chanel
2. YSL La Nuit Del'homme
3. Azzaro Wanted by Night
4. Azzaro The most wanted
5. Spicebomb the OG version
6. YSL Y

My barber is stepping up his services and adding grooming and facials to the haircut experience. He sprayed something on me the last time I was there and that thing smelled so damn good. Almost didn't want to wash the shirt I had on :lol: It's performance was great and lasted a long time. The next time I go back I'm going to find out what it was so I can cop. It had a weird shape that reminds of John Varvatos, but I don't think it was that. He does have Creed Aventus, Bleu de chanel, azzoro, and acua de gio and some others. I'm curious how he decides which to use on what customers tho :lol:
The tip determines what you get 😂😂

Picked this up from Sephora: Maison Margiela Replica Discovery Set

8c4ff4e281ba4bdcf6cb75da7ed2ac4e3fe080a3.jpg

Heard great things from this thread about Jazz Club and By the FirePlace. Going to give my ranking of them sometime next week.

Trying to decide which cologne to take to Chicago this weekend between Tuxedo , Layton or Ani . Attending an outdoor concert on Saturday.
1630697420976.png

Trying to decide which cologne to take to Chicago this weekend between Tuxedo , Layton or Ani . Attending an outdoor concert on Saturday.
1630697420976.png
All 3 are fire but I wouldn’t rock them in 70s weather. Tuxedo or Layton I would say, Ani might be too much

1630697420976.png

Nah, still too warm here for Ani. I’d go with Layton.
Where’s the concert?

Yea certain fragrances need to be at least under 70

Even Layton and Pegasus you need it to be under 80

love initio side effect and rehab but again gotta be under 80

Back
Top Bottom