Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Greenley is easily my favorite PDM.. extremely versatile

can wear that shh in warm weather.. Can wear it out and could also pull it off at the office

easily my most complimented

percival i like alot, similar vibe to chanel platinum egoiste which is an office staple for me. laytons nice too but i had to get ridda my bottle a while back cause my girl hated it.
i do need to try that greenley some time tho.

Yea I noticed samples don’t hit the same. They’re a good indicator of smell, but they don’t always project and last as long as the full bottles, at least in my opinion. The cost of a full bottle has risen like crazy over the last year, so definitely give it a few more wears before committing. It’s definitely one of my top 5 all time scents.
you think it has to do with how it’s decanted maybe? Some say if you spray into a bottle instead of using a syringe, you may experience performance issues or top notes may not be as they would be typically. Never thought about it much but there may be truth to it?

as far as this goes....i don't know anything for sure, but i dont think the scent loses anything from transferring it honestly, whether its sprayed or syringed.

i think what it comes down to mostly is the amount of juice thats coming out per pump. 1 spray from a regular retail bottle with a good sprayer, like a creed or PDM, could be equal to like 5+ of what comes out of a small decant bottle, so you gotta keep that in mind for sure....tiny bottles with tiny hoses and tiny sprayers aint pumpin much out ya know. the other stuff could matter too i suppose, but the juice is the juice, i dont think it changes any physical properties when atomized or transferred aside from being spread out more.

Recommendations on where to get a legit JPG Le Male (preferably 6.7 oz) for a good price? It's a gift so it needs to be real, but also don't want to pay full price if not necessary.

My last pick ups...

Attachments

• IMG_20210806_193321824.jpg
    IMG_20210806_193321824.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 749
Outside of Lafayette Street, what other fragrances do you guys recommend from Bond No 9?

Thanks in advance

Outside of Lafayette Street, what other fragrances do you guys recommend from Bond No 9?

Thanks in advance

You’ve got some solid recommendations already but I’ll add NY Oud to the mix as well. Relatively elegant rose oud frag.

I am trying very hard to like Creed Millisime Imperial due to me genuinely enjoying the scent as well as my desire to continue to familiarize myself with the house of Creed.
but the projection and longevity on this scent is truly trash.
I have to overspray (5-7) just for this to have any kind of effect.
I was enlightened earlier in the thread, but that still doesn't ease the disappointment lol

Last edited:
That’s so disappointing. That’s how I am with YSL La Nuit. It’s a wonderful scent, but with the reformulation I have to spray 3-5 times and still can hardly smell it after a few minutes. It’s a shame.

I am trying very hard to like Creed Millisime Imperial due to me genuinely enjoying the scent as well as my desire to continue to familiarize myself the house of Creed.
but the projection and longevity on this scent is truly trash.
I have to overspray (5-7) just for this to have any kind of effect.
I was enlightened earlier in the thread, but that still doesn't ease
Have you tried sean jean unforgivable or ed hardy love & luck? Similar scents for a fraction of the cost

Thanks in advance
This is from what I own:
1) Lafayette
2) Bleeker
3) Dubai indigo
4) Liberty island
5) Scent of peace.

all the others good but not worth the mention.

what does sedley remind you guys of?

this is kinda bothering me, reminds me a shh ton of something.. just cant remember specifically what

what does sedley remind you guys of?

this is kinda bothering me, reminds me a shh ton of something.. just cant remember specifically what
The Bvlgari toiletries at a resort I stayed at a few years ago. Smells identical. I tried to bring back damn near a year’s worth of them 😂

Back
Top Bottom