Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Got my 10ml of Greenley and tested it out. Not a big fan of the opening. Not sure if it's too tart or almost pine like but it's too strong for the first few minutes on me.

After that it was pleasant, and really nice on me. Really fresh and clean but nothing special. Overall it's a good quality fresh, clean,green, woody scent. I wouldn't buy a bottle but would probably order another 10ml decant at some point.

Will probably pick up some Layton next week since I've heard good things about it.

Let me preface this by saying I don’t even really like Sauvage. It’s too loud and obnoxious to me and way too many people wear it…

BUT THIS NEW SAUVAGE ELIXIR THOUGH?????:wow:

Aw man this is good. Think of Sauvage DNA mixed with all the pleasant parts of Oud For Greatness in the dry down. This is really good man.

Let me preface this by saying I don’t even really like Sauvage. It’s too loud and obnoxious to me and way too many people wear it…

Aw man this is good. Think of Sauvage DNA mixed with all the pleasant parts of Oud For Greatness in the dry down. This is really good man.
Gotta give it a try.

i like sauvage , will try this 1tho

Imagination in White was my favorite from the LV line.
how are the spice notes on it? the ginger in L'immensite is very good, in warmer weather the musk in that 1 is moar prominant as well. I swear it reminds me of Curve circa 1997. doesn't smell like it but reminds me of it, unsure if it's similar wood or amber/ambroxan (not sure I know the difference TBH)

how are the spice notes on it? the ginger in L'immensite is very good, in warmer weather the musk in that 1 is moar prominant as well. I swear it reminds me of Curve circa 1997. doesn't smell like it but reminds me of it, unsure if it's similar wood or amber/ambroxan (not sure I know the difference TBH)

I wouldn’t say the spice notes are very strong. It’s more of a clean aqua type scent

This is definitely going to be my next pick up.
need to expand my le labo collection a bit.
8622EC80-52AA-4983-B25F-54A338EDA67B.jpeg

Cedrat 37 is cool. I like the citrus and giner mix
Went to buy it today at Bloomingdales. Didn’t realize the city exclusive collection is Over $300 for 50ml per fragrance. Im Just going to utilize some of the points on my credit card to offset the additional $100 for the 50 ml. Makes me feel a little less guilty. 😂

The 1 city exclusive I’ve smelt was Miami, was not a fan

but le labo ain’t for me

Tried Sauvage Elixir yesterday. Definitely like it more than Sauvage (not a big fan), it’s a bit more mature/interesting and lasts all day. But not sure it’s worth the $150 for 2 oz imo.

Tried Sauvage Elixir yesterday. Definitely like it more than Sauvage (not a big fan), it’s a bit more mature/interesting and lasts all day. But not sure it’s worth the $150 for 2 oz imo.
I know it’s ridiculous but the only thing that kept me from copping on first smell was knowing it’s $150 bottle of Sauvage. Even though it doesn’t really smell like Sauvage and has a niche quality to it.

On another note my decant ran out so had to cop the full bottle…
21412554-CF48-4477-B385-A157974CD5FD.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom