Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Was in ulta last week and sampled azzaro most wanted. Really liked the scent but very strong.

Brethren this is literally Tuscan Leather.
image.jpg

After literal years of not even having a decant... I treatrd myself to a full bottle of Virgin Island Water and it's just as incredible as I remember. I'll definitely need some molecule 01 to layer with it to help with a longevity and projection.. but it's still elicits the same joy when I smell it. Legitimately puts me in a good mood

When you guys say layer what are you describing? Like combining 2 different ones into a single small bottle?

Leather scents don’t do it for me

only memo Paris scent I’ve smelt is Sicilian leather

Not a fan of leather scents myself. Smelled Ombre Leather and gagged that leather jacket type of scent profile isn't for me

African Leather shouldn't be named African Leather. It smells nothing like leather to me. It's more of a spice fragrance than leather. On the cool it's kind of similar to YSL Tuxedo. Don't let the name fool y'all you should definitely give it a try.

Back
Top Bottom