Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

After literal years of not even having a decant... I treatrd myself to a full bottle of Virgin Island Water and it's just as incredible as I remember. I'll definitely need some molecule 01 to layer with it to help with a longevity and projection.. but it's still elicits the same joy when I smell it. Legitimately puts me in a good mood
VIW is in my fragrance hall of fame.

Not a fan of leather scents myself. Smelled Ombre Leather and gagged that leather jacket type of scent profile isn't for me

African Leather isn't that at all. It is a spicy, sweet, and subtle scent.

Got my nose on Initio Parfums - Paragon. Nice summertime fragrance. I need that to hit the discounters soon.

Newest pick-up
E9C8F67B-9E04-4159-92E2-6D50CD653E33.jpeg

Edit: I think I’m done w/ Killian for now.
4D11DC24-7EDF-4F73-917C-98F5AE61E763.jpeg

Last edited:
20230510_144940.jpg

:pimp:

The only boxes (coffrets?) I keep are Xerjoff cuz i feel bad tossing them in the trash.

Its like an item instead of a box.

Kobe and Uden are pretty much my signature day time scents.

Alexandria II gets a lot of play at night depending on the situation.

Actually just got some decants in of Zefiro and Ivory Route. How do you like Renaissance? Was eyeing that as well.

I got a sample of Renn first

Its good for summer.
Fresh citrus slightly minty scent.

I had samples of:
Uden
40 Knots
Mashumaro
Venom Incarnat
God Of Fire
Vanilla in Bourbon
Orangea
Ambra Aurea
Escapade Gourmande

My favs out the bunch were
Renn.
Orangea
Escapade Gourmande

I chose Xerjoff Renn won.

I personally love Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille 💨🍦

Ordered some new scents last night (splits from Fragnet & decant x) from the recent recommendations from this thread. Will report back with the findings.

Maison Francis Kurkdjian Gentle Fluidity Silver Edition
Creed VIW
Parfums de Marly Sedley

Back
Top Bottom