Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

This thread has me buying all type of samples and trying them out, still haven't found a scent I like though

Have been using Givenchy Pi for the longest, just looking for something different

Last edited:
This just came in.. i  had asked a few days ago if i should go with issey miyake l'eau d'issey summer 2012 or mont blanc cause they were both only $40 for a big bottle.. the homey StillIn suggested i go with issey.. good call sir. i just sprayed a little now and so far so good

This just came in.. i  had asked a few days ago if i should go with issey miyake l'eau d'issey summer 2012 or mont blanc cause they were both only $40 for a big bottle.. the homey StillIn suggested i go with issey.. good call sir. i just sprayed a little now and so far so good

View media item 338276

Yeah it's good man, def better than this yrs which I tried yesterday

If you like smelling like a pack of wild berry starburst.. synthetic at that.

The spicy - woody - oriental compositions of this intensified and deeper version begins with fresh and spicy notes of blood mandarin, cardamom, black pepper and saffron. Rose absolute, neroli and cinnamon form the perfume’s heart, situated at the base of white leather, orris root, patchouli and sandalwood.

nonetheless I'm absolutely sure women will love it and so will the club goers.. Another definite hit.

The spicy - woody - oriental compositions of this intensified and deeper version begins with fresh and spicy notes of blood mandarin, cardamom, black pepper and saffron. Rose absolute, neroli and cinnamon form the perfume’s heart, situated at the base of white leather, orris root, patchouli and sandalwood.

View media item 339265

nonetheless I'm absolutely sure women will love it and so will the club goers.. Another definite hit.
Wow a intense version lol. Thought it couldn't get more intense than the original. Didn't like the original pretty sure I wouldn't like the intense. Whole thing was synthetic smelling.

View media item 339265

The official cologne of douchebag meatheads

Picked up a bottle of the ck one 2013 Stillln was talking about def going to be my summer Frag to save some juice in my other bottles. Also picked up a bottle of prada amber intense and lovin it, if you can try it out to me more of a fall/winter but also date/night out scent if its not to hot at night.

Picked up a bottle of the ck one 2013 Stillln was talking about def going to be my summer Frag to save some juice in my other bottles. Also picked up a bottle of prada amber intense and lovin it, if you can try it out to me more of a fall/winter but also date/night out scent if its not to hot at night.

you like the CK One Summer? I think it smells great

The Prada Ambers are also very nice IMO

View media item 339265

An intense version of any already very strong cologne???

WOW one spray of that and you may get the same reaction Brian Fantana got in Anchorman when he sprayed on Sex Panther:

Last edited:
D&g lite blue
But just got hip to that ysl l homme gingerbremme
I like lite scents

Anybody have experience with it? A lot of hype behind it I guess mainly due to the brand name; but I hear nothing but good reviews about it elsewhere.

Last edited:
View media item 343694
Anybody have experience with it? A lot of hype behind it I guess mainly due to the brand name; but I hear nothing but good reviews about it elsewhere.

i bought a couple of sample packages that included the spray, shaving cream, after shave and body wash. liked it a lot. can't find the cologne anywhere without breaking the bank though.

Back
Top Bottom