Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Has anyone tried Givenchy play for men??

A friend of mine left her Play lotion (pink bottle) at my house and that **** smells amazing

Which one?
acqua di parma colonia, the yellow one. Smells very nice.

On another note, im not really feeling creed. I smelled them at bergdorf and didnt really like em, and that price is insane, like $350 for a regular bottle.

With Creed's never buy retail.. They can be had for up to 70% off at online wholesale's

The search is about over for me, sure everything in my collection smells heavenly and they all serve their purpose, but I had to live with one frag even knowing that there are 100's of goodsmells out there.

Midnight in Paris eau de parfum, for $40 it doesn't get any better for me.

With Creed's never buy retail.. They can be had for up to 70% off at online wholesale's

The search is about over for me, sure everything in my collection smells heavenly and they all serve their purpose, but I had to live with one frag even knowing that there are 100's of goodsmells out there.

Midnight in Paris eau de parfum, for $40 it doesn't get any better for me.
View media item 343962
i dont know about buying on online wholesale websites. dont need that counterfeit cologne on me

Fragrancenet is pretty legit but I wouldn't
buy Aventus there

I strictly get that from Neiman Marcus or Saks to be safe

Last edited:
Yea, fragrancenet is legit as all get out and the deals to be had on there are bonkers sometimes.. like the Amouage's at $70 some odd weeks ago..

to those of you with 10+ bottles in your collection, how many spritz do you use?

i like to keep mine light so i just spray once on my wrist and spread it to my neck and chest from there. takes me years to go through a single bottle :lol:

i spray my cologne 3 or 4 times around my neck, got around 10 bottles. my hermes is very low though, may have to organize my cologne soon

Sprays to the wrists are wasting juice... My sprays depends on the cologne, but usually two to the chest and one to each side pulse points on the neck, for nights out add one to the back of the neck. For close encounters, usually one spray to the base of the neck will do.

T-shirt weather, I'd do one to each forearm plus the usual chest+neck

to those of you with 10+ bottles in your collection, how many spritz do you use?

i like to keep mine light so i just spray once on my wrist and spread it to my neck and chest from there. takes me years to go through a single bottle :lol:

Two to the neck, once on my chest, and one on my wrist then rubbed onto the other wrist.

Jean Paul Lemale is the G.O.A.T. to me...the yambz be like

No... this cologne was okay in 1999 but it's synthetic and headache inducing

Chicks at the club might like it but no chick with any class

This cologne is like a dude barely making ends meet to drive a luxury whip, screams look at me

Rant over but I HATE JPG lol

Last edited:
I spritz wherever there's a pulse, I try to temper the amount in the spray depending on the scent. Neck, wrists, chest.

No... this cologne was okay in 1999 but it's synthetic and headache inducing

Chicks at the club might like it but no chick with any class

This cologne is like a dude barely making ends meet to drive a luxury whip, screams look at me

Rant over but I HATE JPG lol
I like it bro smells good to me cause it doesn't have that strong cologne smell to me...smells like a powder I get compliments on it but to each it's on..

Back
Top Bottom