Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I just bought a small bottle of lemale a few weeks ago for $40.. just sold it the other day to my cousin for 20 it was to powdery for me .. i gotta say tho it lasts all day

Last edited:
Jean Paul Lemale is the G.O.A.T. to me...the yambz be like

Only thing about Le Male is that every other dude and his brother has that cologne. I wear it every blue moon, I would wear it more but I dont want to remind some chick of her ex boyfriend or some other random dude she met when she smells me :lol:

Anyone have any experience with Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane?

A friend recommended it. I didn't care for Angel Men much. Is this significantly different?

There are a few fragrance manufacturers whose product I've heard good things about, but I haven't tried.

Guerlain
Acqua Di Parma

for starters. Any have any favored fragrances from them they'd suggest?

Acqua Di Parma makes a lot of good stuff, if you want a summer scent peep their blu line

the new one Colonia Intensa Ous is getting great reviews

Regular Colonia is a classic

Last edited:

A friend recommended it. I didn't care for Angel Men much. Is this significantly different?

There are a few fragrance manufacturers whose product I've heard good things about, but I haven't tried.

Guerlain
Acqua Di Parma

I enjoy Acqua Di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Mandorlo di Sicilia

Here is a great article regarding Acqua Di Parma Blu Mediterraneo collection: http://www.fragrantica.com/news/Acq...n-Fragrant-Travel-Description-Italy-1241.html

Last edited:

Guerlain
Acqua Di Parma

Pure Havane is incredible, but I prefer the boozyness of Pure Malt.. They all have the A Men dry down, just one with a hint of berries/vanilla, and the other tobacco/honey.

Guerlain- someone could go on forever, but for starters check out L'instant de Guerlain and the Extreme version.

It seems you're very new to this so let us help you

One thing I note is the room doesn't have to smell you which is generally what I find in people rocking stuff like JPG and Aqua Di Gio
Im aware that JPG announces itself as you walk in. That's the main reason I only use two squirts. I like the scent of JPG not the fact that it's loud.

Why does it matter what someone else has? If I like it I'm going to buy it simple as that.

You seem to have missed the point, as if you'd been here for a while, you'd see a re-occuring theme with me.

I give my brother colognes I don't want anymore. So when I say "my brother got that", it's because I gave it to him.

Carry on.

You seem to have missed the point, as if you'd been here for a while, you'd see a re-occuring theme with me.

I give my brother colognes I don't want anymore. So when I say "my brother got that", it's because I gave it to him.

Carry on.
The point is that you have it to him cause you didn't want it. Am I wrong? So like I said why does it matter what someone else has?

^^^

I have no idea what the **** you're talking about.

It doesn't "matter" what someone else has.

I used to have it. I didn't want it. He has it now.

What exactly are you trying to read into that?

^^^

I have no idea what the **** you're talking about.

It doesn't "matter" what someone else has.

I used to have it. I didn't want it. He has it now.

What exactly are you trying to read into that?
you tried to be a smarta** saying my brother has that to HA! If you ain't like it bruh that's you. Just say that but don't be a smart** about it

You tried to come at me on some intellectual questioning.

Then when that failed, you start poppin' off and name calling? I explain what that post means and you still catch feelings?

Over cologne?

Get the **** out of here.

I'ma keep being a smart ***. Rather that than a ***** ***.

Last edited:
You tried to come at me on some intellectual questioning.

Then when that failed, you start poppin' off and name calling? I explain what that post means and you still catch feelings?

Over cologne?

Get the **** out of here.

I'ma keep being a smart ***. Rather that than a ***** ***.
intellectual questioning... When you said your brother had it too I implied that you meant oh my brother has it too oh well. And nobody caught feelings dude this is an online forum I don't know you in real life you don't know me but everybody can have an opinion.

Back
Top Bottom