Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Damn it, thanks.

I don't think I can just go on a whim and order it without smelling it.

It's great.. I really wish that they sell pure malt at the stores..

I got it for $61 on fragrancenet with their 21% off coupon, you should hop on that while you can
probably a better deal than youd find in stores anyway

Last edited:
How would it work? Give me the details bro-seph.

essentially all it is would be transfering it into a smaller atomizer and shipping it to you. I would say the main reason for splits is 1.you have a big collection and wont need the full bottle or 2.you want to try it out but dont really have any other way.

Typically people do it with niche fragrances, as it usually would turn out to be a better deal, and as far as this goes I'm not looking to make money off it, just cover the costs of shipping, the atomizer, and however much cologne you'd want, though right now I only have 10ml atomizers

If .5oz samples cost $3.99 at the mall, $2.50 from the Arab at the corner store, wouldn't it be cheaper to buy 6 or 7 of those than 1 3.4oz or whatever their regular size bottle is? I mean I am sure it would since they have "designer" fragrances too, but why not?

Pure Malt is a very good cologne..a lil bit overrated imo, but still effective. It's a boozy scent with a touch of wildberry type of drydown. I also recommend Tom Ford Tobbaco Vanille (exactly what the name describes) and En Noire (ha***** scented cologne, but this is appealing as hell to the ladies) :pimp:

Last edited:
Chill fam, I'm just checking. I thought maybe yall had a hookup or something. I personally couldn't do it but do whatever floats your boat

Chill fam, I'm just checking. I thought maybe yall had a hookup or something. I personally couldn't do it but do whatever floats your boat

I don't think anyone pays full price

Fragrancenet.com

I only pay full price for Aventus

And I'll cop the new Bond 9 if worthy

A woman i was with a few months ago bought me this Chanel Platinum egoiste (sp?)

i usually stick to the polo.......another ex bought me the orange, red, blue and green polo in a box, small bottles.

I had to learn how to use it without the spray bottle.......i was putting on too much, lol

Need a few more things via Duty Free before head I back to the States.. Almost finished rounding out my quest for 4-5 scents for each season/occasion.

by Kilian

Nice collection there polo.. i use to stay with platinum.. i think i need to grab another bottle of that

Wish I would have checked this thread before I splurged on my collection. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom