Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

^ Personally I was never a fan of it. I tried it on my skin once and actually ended up washing it off after a few hours. There's a note in it that reminds me of the old craft/sewing stores my moms used to make me go to with her when I was a kid
laugh.gif
Never understood the hype.

My personal king of going out is DHI. Doesn't fit all personalities, but man if you can pull it off,
nthat.gif

I need to try New Haarlem already.

I usually get anything I can't get from fragrancenet at Macys since I have a relative that works there and gets a discount. But they don't carry Bond No. 9.

Need to hit up Saks or Bloomingdales.

It's incredible chicks dig it and I find myself constantly smelling my arm but it's def more fall/winter

If anyone is looking for a fairly inexpensive cologne that will absolutely make the panties drop, cop this:

I was at a party a few weeks back with my buddy and his girl. His girl literally calls me from across the room, sniffs me, and then sniffs my boy. She looks at him and says, "Why don't you smell that good. You need to buy this"

About to pick up another bottle since some dude stole it from my apartment when we were having people over to drink one night 
indifferent.gif

New haarlem is most def a great scent. It is a sweet scent, so if that's not your thing then you.should pass. Def get a sample first. The duty free at my job sucks. The 10% discount is the only thing good about. I think armani code and spice bomb are gonna be my next scents to pick up.

All jokes aside, anyone smell Very Sexy Platinum from VS for men? I started working at the store and when they gave us the tour they let us smell it, its pretty nice actually.

Really? I find it lasts my whole work shift. I'm using my D&G the one more often lately for work too, I like it more and more and I had it just sitting.

Really? I find it lasts my whole work shift. I'm using my D&G the one more often lately for work too, I like it more and more and I had it just sitting.

D&G the one just started to smell musty after a while. I also agree with ysl l'homme not holding for a while which is why i switched to the chanel, it holds well

if anyone is interested in some YSL L'homme or Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Malt, PM me, splitting them if anyone wants some

Explain the "splits" to me. How much would I get?

I'd like to try Pure Malt.

Is the idea that people just have so much of one fragrance that they're just kicking some of one down to cut their losses?

And do you just spray a gang of it into an atomizer?

If so, I may do that with Pure Havane. I never get 3.4oz bottles as I have so much variety, but that's the only size it came in.

Explain the "splits" to me. How much would I get?

I'd like to try Pure Malt.

Is the idea that people just have so much of one fragrance that they're just kicking some of one down to cut their losses?

And do you just spray a gang of it into an atomizer?

If so, I may do that with Pure Havane. I never get 3.4oz bottles as I have so much variety, but that's the only size it came in.

Well since you have a great variety already, I'm sure you could understand why you wouldnt need a 100ml bottle of everything you like. Though me personally it's just a collecting habit of mine. Love having the bottle, etc...

You nailed it on how it works though, just spray into empty atomizers, and then sell. I'm not looking to make any money off it, just cover the costs of everything included in it (cologne, shipping, atomizer)

Right now I have 25 10ml atomizers

I'd also be in for a 10ml trade of my pure malt for your pure havane

Back
Top Bottom