Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Finally picked up a bottle of Edition Blanche EDP. This stuff is the truth
21121C7F-2CD9-40CC-8895-CD3EC0B6E825.jpeg
Used to annoy me when I rocked this to work and old dude would be extra with "something smells like Kool aid".

Looks like Virgin Island Water is sold out on fragrance.net

Wonder if they restock that regularly?
Fam you don't know how grateful I am to catch your comment. I usually buy all my scents at retail in store but stumbled in here, saw your post, checked the site. After sale and coupons copped a 1.7 for $135. You the real MVP fam. :pimp:

- Preciate it.

ualreadyknow23 ualreadyknow23 I think I've told you this before, but that avy is legendary :pimp:

Nice pickup btw

I think I've asked about layering different colognes in here before. I wore Bal D'Afrique on Monday and Virgin Island Water on Tuesday. Wore the same shirt twice so the scents mixed on the inside of the collar. Smelled hella good, so I'm gonna try both them out this Friday. :nerd:

Hahaha the Get Money Boyz are legends mayne

I need to check out Bal D'Afrique. I smelled it once in store but on a card and it didn't wow me. I need to spray it on my skin next time.

- Preciate it.

Fam you don't know how grateful I am to catch your comment. I usually buy all my scents at retail in store but stumbled in here, saw your post, checked the site. After sale and coupons copped a 1.7 for $135. You the real MVP fam. :pimp:

- Preciate it.
How old are you fam to not be checking online for deals before copping offline? That's a move my parents make lol. Somewhat kidding but I check online first because ime most times you get better deals online than offline.

Byredo bal d'afrique split

$25 per 10ml, $3 shipping total.

Only doing one bottle, when its gone its gone. First come first serve, bottle is on the way alrdy. Pm me with how much you want.

Last edited:
why is sauvage so popular? it smells super close to Y by YSL for men, and Mr. Burberry to me. I feel like all 3 are interchangeable

Back
Top Bottom