Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Had a meet up yesterday to sell a 4 Oz Aventus (my backup bottle). I specified clearly multiple times before the meet up that the cap has fallen on a tile floor and broke. It cracked right down the middle (damn cheap Creed caps).

Long story short...the guy meets up with me and is checking out the contents and immediately says..."Where's the cap?". "I can't re sell this without a cap?". I was furious because he refused to make the purchase and I could understand if I was dishonest and didn't let him know it didn't have a cap from beforehand. There was a log of emails and messages and the clown acknowledged it didn't have a cap and he wanted it.

It's also not my business what a person wants to do with the frags they buy but a person who was buying it for personal use would have still bought that (especially if they knew about the cap beforehand and still came to meet up). This dude just claimed ignorance and that he didn't see 3-4 separate messages telling him about the cap...

Had a meet up yesterday to sell a 4 Oz Aventus (my backup bottle). I specified clearly multiple times before the meet up that the cap has fallen on a tile floor and broke. It cracked right down the middle (damn cheap Creed caps).

Long story short...the guy meets up with me and is checking out the contents and immediately says..."Where's the cap?". "I can't re sell this without a cap?". I was furious because he refused to make the purchase and I could understand if I was dishonest and didn't let him know it didn't have a cap from beforehand. There was a log of emails and messages and the clown acknowledged it didn't have a cap and he wanted it.

It's also not my business what a person wants to do with the frags they buy but a person who was buying it for personal use would have still bought that (especially if they knew about the cap beforehand and still came to meet up). This dude just claimed ignorance and that he didn't see 3-4 separate messages telling him about the cap...

Sell/swap to me.

16H01. I kept my 15X01 bottle.
Good choice!

I was just asking out of curiousity fam.. lol

SOTD - Aventus 16E21
BDH3plp.jpg

Haven’t been back to this thread in months, but all the talk about HTTP had me grab a bottle on fragrancenet.

Ill be honest about http.....ive never been a fan of bond frags except bleeker st. I grabbed 2 bottles pre fragnet super deal to split here, ended up trying and liking it and kept the majority of one for myself. Buttttt over the last couple months as i wore it more frequently, i get the same thing i do from all the other bond frags, it just smells like a synthetic mess to me now, right out the gate and doesnt get any better throughout the day. Thats just my opinion but im super particular or what i can wear for abu extended period of time.
I still dont think its an aventus replacement altho it is similar, and wish i had gotten my bottles for a hundred bucks each. Lol

Ill be honest about http.....ive never been a fan of bond frags except bleeker st. I grabbed 2 bottles pre fragnet super deal to split here, ended up trying and liking it and kept the majority of one for myself. Buttttt over the last couple months as i wore it more frequently, i get the same thing i do from all the other bond frags, it just smells like a synthetic mess to me now, right out the gate and doesnt get any better throughout the day. Thats just my opinion but im super particular or what i can wear for abu extended period of time.
I still dont think its an aventus replacement altho it is similar, and wish i had gotten my bottles for a hundred bucks each. Lol
Well said. Http dry down is turrible.

And dont mind the typos. My phone was updating during that whole thing. Didnt realize the lag

A little bit of bal d'afrique left on the split. If you are lookin to grab any pm me. Not doing another one of these.

I really need to get some more Aventus. I got in on a split here years ago but I'm getting low.

i Have 1 10ml decant of Aventus, batch 17V01. $31 shipped to the first one that pms me for it.

If anybody is interested I have some Aventus decants for sale.
Prices are for shipped CONUS

10ml 16H11 - GONE
10ml 16L01 - GONE
10ml 18B01 - GONE

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom