Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Went to the mall this weekend and smelled a bunch of the atelier line, really solid fragrances. Cedrat Enivrant will be copped, Trefle Pur was a great green scent, mistral patchouli will probably be a purchase soon And Gold Leather is hands down my favorite leather scent, the Jamaican rum mixed with the letter was awesome to me. Definitely worth giving all these a smell if you get a chance.

Went to the mall this weekend and smelled a bunch of the atelier line, really solid fragrances. Cedrat Enivrant will be copped, Trefle Pur was a great green scent, mistral patchouli will probably be a purchase soon And Gold Leather is hands down my favorite leather scent, the Jamaican rum mixed with the letter was awesome to me. Definitely worth giving all these a smell if you get a chance.
I have 30ml of that cedrat in og bottle if interested lmk...recent pickups:View media item 934019The grand neroli from overseas is more yellow than their store version. Do fragrance companies have to make it the juice clear to sell it in the US? The one from overseas is alot stronger than the one I bought from their NYC store.

You can visit their website and order samples to try on your skin. Definitely quality fragrances.

Getting samples thru splits would be cheaper on here fam. That 30ml bottles goes for 70. You can get it from me for way cheaper than that. My good friend Robert is the General store manager for all their stores. Didn't even realize it til I called last week. My old college roommate. Who would've known. With that comes great steals...

Last edited:
By kilian has the best rum notes in a fragrance. Hands down. Got my 2 bottles, I'm straight for a while. Straight to heaven imo is their best offering their runner up is back to black imo, great scent. Got some new scents coming in soon. New splits on the way....stay tuned!

Last edited:
Definitely get your splits here for the best deals. However, I'm referring to the $3.00 samples that can be purchased individually or in sets from the Atelier website.

@needsomejays got the http in, I'm a try it out tomorrow, I'll be sure to post how I feel about it, looking forward to it

For all those receiving Herod, or at least the ones that have previous batches.. Fret not, its a different color juice. Darker, and more ambery color now. 

I actually think it smells better than the previous one I had, and might pick up a full bottle for myself. 

For all those receiving Herod, or at least the ones that have previous batches.. Fret not, its a different color juice. Darker, and more ambery color now. 

I actually think it smells better than the previous one I had, and might pick up a full bottle for myself. 

Smells better? I can't even fathom this. That Herod is already perfection in my eyes

I guess, we need some comparisons then lol.. I sprayed the new jawn on my hand a few times, I loved it, my chick was sitting next to me loved it too, so did the lady at the perfumery I ordered it from. 

From what I could tell right off the bat, it seems less airy, more concentrated. I think the dry down is about the same. Let me know what ya'll think.

*** SPLITS -- Profumum Roma Acqua e Zucherro // Escentric Molecule- Molecule 01 // Hermes Terre d'Hermes edp // James Heeley Sel Marin ***

READ: Current splits work like this, you MUST PM me quantity/amount and what juice you want. First come, first served. I will compile and post the list/log to show who is "IN" on each split for transparency purposes and to show whether they are filled or not. DON'T send me payment for anything out of the blue, assuming that, that hold you a spot in a split. I will order as many bottles as demand calls for. Once a bottle is filled, I will place order and request payment from participants.  

These splits will be up until Thurs. the 24th

Profumum Roma- Acqua e Zucherro

5 ml - $17

10 ml - $31

20 ml - $58

30 ml - $84

Like waking up from a dream of eating something delicious with the taste still lingering on your tongue— sweet, elusive and ambrosial. The ethemeral beauty of orange blossom— an especially lovely and true orange blossom, by the way – is dipped in vanilla and sugar and laced with a dash of just-on-the-verge-of-tart wild berries. As airy as a meringue, as fragile as first love, this feels like honey melting in your mouth. But don’t worry— although this captures the sensation of fleeting beauty, the fragrance itself isn’t fleeting. Aqua e Zucchero (“Sugar Water”) is like the memory of that first love, it stays with you awhile. Exquisitely delicious. - luckyscent

My thoughts: A gourmand for the warmer weather, an atomic bomb of cotton candy goodness, berries mixed with vanilla. Zucherro is extremely alluring, I ran through my sample over a weekend and my chick is still talking about it. It sticks to clothes like glue and on skin, it beasted for 12 hrs and lasted another 12. One of the few, that I wouldn't wear for myself, this is mouth watering- deliciousness in a bottle.

Escentric Molecule- Molecule 01

5 ml - $14

10 ml - $21

20 ml - $39

30 ml - $57

Molecule 01 is an aroma chemical, which are used in virtually all modern fragrances to recreate scents like jasmine or cedar or a host of other familiar olfactory favorites. This fargrance, however, is the first to to pay homage to Iso E Super, which you probably know as a sweet sandalwood/cedar-like smell. Because Molecule 01 is an aroma chemical rather than a perfume, it behaves differently. You have to wear it to understand it. If you have a bottle Molecule and feel that it smells of nothing, be patient. Keep using it. The velvety woody note is highly sensitive to body chemistry and twists and turns as it evolves, combining with the wearers' own natural scent to create an extraordinary alluring quality. The science of scent is truly on display and is sure to delight those woody fragrance aficionados who love to venture forth and discover something devastatingly unique. A true phenomenon in its own right. 

My thoughts: Regarded as people's most complimented fragrance, although, its not a fragrance. Iso e super, plays off ones own skin chemistry, it could react different, every, single, day. On its own, I get a woody/cedar vibe, but blending is where all the magic happens for me. When I apply 3-4 sprays directly to my skin and layer those spots with my fragrance of choice, to give it a woody backdrop or extend longevity and projection, I use iso e super/molecule 01. A lot of famous fragrances have iso e super, most of those are SILLAGE monsters; Herod, Terre d'hermes. The scent cloud and trail when I layer this is astonishing.

Hermes- Terre d'Hermes pure parfum

5 ml $11

10 ml $18

20 ml $33

30 ml $49

Terre d`Hermes Parfum  by Hermes  is a Woody Chypre fragrance for men. Terre d`Hermes Parfum  was launched in 2009. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Claude Ellena. Top notes are grapefruit and orange; base notes are woodsy notes, oak moss and benzoin. - fragrantica

My thought: Ellena created one of the greatest fragrances known to man. TdH is perfection. Mature but modern, as versatile as a utility knife. TdH goes from a bright orange.citrus, to dirty orange onto grassy and woody. Nothing ever seems out of place with this fragrance. If you don't like it, quite honestly your nose needs to develop more. Women love it, men love it, its a top of the line pleasurer, because it has so many facets, It's versatile, but it screams Spring in a bottle.

James Heeley- Sel Marin: 3rd bottle

5 ml $12
10 ml $21
20 ml $40

Feel the sun, warm sand and sea air breeze…

Top: lemon and Sicilian bergamot. Heart: marine salt and algae. Base: vetiver, birch and cedar.

My thoughts; the best aquatic frag there is for men under $300. Think of Blvgari Aqva, Blue de Chanel, Aqua di Gio, Creed Milisime Imperiale, 10x more natural and roided up. It lasts 10 hrs, for a beachy/summer fragrance that is a feat in itself.
LAST CALL::

Profumum Aqcua e Zucchero: Bottle 1

Cubanref

Faulkit28

Damned1

Lewshus75

Foxx

Monstar

Nbafatso

tatem4

Bottle 2 50 ml left

Kingajaffejoe

thecoolwinner10

ballermayo

AlBooBoo

Escentric Molecule 01: Bottle 1 60 ml available (if I can fill another 30 ml, I will order, if not will be canceled)

Faulkit

Foxx

Nbafatso

Heeley- Sel Marin: Bottle 1

Big J 33

Damned1

cbrown869

Lewshus75

Jocampbell

Nbafatso

thecoolwinner10

Bottle 2 60 ml available

Arspytma

Rockett26 

Terre D'hermes: Bottle 1 filled/finished

I will request payment tomorrow and hopefully have bottles ordered by Friday night, when all payments are received. 

This Zuccherro is being highly touted in the frag community, as it should.. That's some special stuff.

Last edited:
@baise and @nsj , received splits from the both of you. Thanks so much for everything guys. I'll be home in a few days, and will post up my impressions. Thanks again for the generosity gentlemen!

Herod is insane... you guys weren't lying :lol: And I've had a sample so I knew I would like it, but Dior Homme Intense is just so damn good :pimp: Pegasus was more of a random "what the hell" but it's really good.

Thanks to baise for all this new stuff.

This thread is awesome.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom