Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Think I'm going to have to try some DHI, just to see what the fuss is about. Since its actually getting cool here in sunny FL

where can i go try DHI? is it at selective places like how Creed is or can i just walk into a sephora and they will have it

where can i go try DHI? is it at selective places like how Creed is or can i just walk into a sephora and they will have it

Dior Boutiques and SELECT dept. Stores. Youre average Macy's, Saks or Nordies isnt going to have it.

But you're in luck, because its still available at fragrancenet.com for less than $70. (And yest they are legit)

Last edited:
I didn't like DHI at first but my nose has changed over the years; I might just have to blind buy that DHI from fragnet

That's a damn good deal for dhi. And yup, it seems hard to find. Only place that carries it here in sf, as far as I know, is the boutique in Union Square. And it's not always in stock.

just got my Herod and Aventus in from @Baise tonCanape  .  I used Aventus today and this stuff is 
nthat.gif
.  I have never smelled nothing like it.  I have not cracked the Herod open yet but I can't wait.  Might have to buy a full bottle of Aventus though now lol.  It loves up to the hype for sure.  My wife loves it too.  You still got Aventus @Baise tonCanape  ?  Maybe I will re-up with a 20ml or something rather than buying a whole bottle right now.

Last edited:
I got a few people wanting larger quantities, so i may order another bottle. Ill let yall know by the end if the day.

Its good to see yall like it on the first try.. just thinking about all that "this is trash" or "it smells like pepper spray" talk from a while back.

I got a few people wanting larger quantities, so i may order another bottle. Ill let yall know by the end if the day.

Its good to see yall like it on the first try.. just thinking about all that "this is trash" or "it smells like pepper spray" talk from a while back.
sounds good to me.  I am down for at least 20ml.  Honestly,  I was impressed first spray.  When it settled down...even better 
nthat.gif
  Maybe it is because I have nothing like it?  I dunno,  all I know is I like it a lot.

Just got my Encre Noire in from NSJ. This stuff smells really good. Smoky, woody and dark. Perfect for these colder months.

Back
Top Bottom