Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

all my stores sold out ... hook a brother up lol

feast or famine :smh:

Last edited:
I went to all BBW by me, five in total and all were sold out, two ladies in different stores told me that someone came and bought up all their remaining stock :x

I went to all BBW by me, five in total and all were sold out, two ladies in different stores told me that someone came and bought up all their remaining stock :x
Baise [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Ima double back the ones near me, if they have some in stock I'll grab a few and help those who missed out.

Baise [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Ima double back the ones near me, if they have some in stock I'll grab a few and help those who missed out.

It's gotta be someone like Baise because I know he doesn't live near me, I've purchased from him before.

But man, I hope you do find some, regardless your efforts are truly appreciated.

Anyone want to trade. I have a 5ml of bleecker street I want to trade for some allure homme Blanche

Hearing all this good word of mouth, I'm going to have to check out my nearest Bath and Bodyworks, never thought I'd say that 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
If anybody lives near South Park Mall in Strongsville Ohio, they have 10 bottles of Mahogany Woods left

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom