Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Where on the bottle can I locate the batch number?
on the bottom, you're gonna see something say lot

IMG_20190403_215003.jpg

Cedrat boise split is full, bottle on the way.

Aventus Batch code can be found on sticker label on bottom of box and on the bottom of the bottle itself, or for older bottles sometimes on the back of the bottle

never posted on this thread I think. But I do have my fair share of Cologne..but there is one in particular that is my go to and never fails.. all my boys always ask and all the females always mention it and loves it when I'm out doing my thing... surprisingly its from Zara. They use to come in one bottle only but now it comes with a red one too. 8.0 Zara.

2eec421.jpg

I reach for it more than I do Aventus. It was my go to when I was deployed to Bahrain in 118 degree weather because it performed better. I use it sparingly now though because I’m trying to stretch out my last bottle.

Guess I better grab another bottle now though

never posted on this thread I think. But I do have my fair share of Cologne..but there is one in particular that is my go to and never fails.. all my boys always ask and all the females always mention it and loves it when I'm out doing my thing... surprisingly its from Zara. They use to come in one bottle only but now it comes with a red one too. 8.0 Zara.

2eec421.jpg
https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Zara/8-0-Zara-34475.html

Overwhelmingly positive reviews .
Im a sucker for anything with mint, so I might have to check this out.
Thanks for the recommendation .

2eec421.jpg
I have this and I like it, just wish the longevity was better.

I have to pull the trigger on some VIW for summer... I didn't get any the last couple of summers and I'm missing out, I LOVE that scent. It literally puts me in a happy mood when I smell it.

Bal d’afrique really be hitting like that?
It's a good fragrance but NT definitely hyped it lol. I bought a bottle just to add something new to the collection but it ain't like super wow factor or nothing like that. I do like it though.

If it was more readily available and not as expensive I'd opt for Hermessence Vetiver Tonka by Hermes. Similar but to me Hermes does it better.

- Preciate it.

Back
Top Bottom