Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

How many sprays do you recommend. I usually do 2-3 for Eros depending on the situation and surrounding.
I would probably do 2 max. It’s one of those smells that can get cloying very fast. Probably on my shortlist for something I would never wear in the summer

I enjoy RL purple label but it feels a bit formal, if that makes sense. I used to wear suits daily to work and that would work perfectly but now that I never dress formally (switched careers), I just don’t have a use for it, as it doesn’t seem to work as well casually IMO. Smells great though

Today's Pickup.

IMG_3858.JPG

Hey guys, I’m looking for some new options to try out. My current day to day is Aventus so you can rule that out as a suggestion.
Http Bond No9 is already on my list but that’s all

Cologne Recommendation Form:
-Use for daytime, though it doesn’t matter much to me as long as it smells excellent

-As for what seasons I want to wear it for, all seasons apply

-Wear for signature day to day but bonus points if it is also fit for the more fancy occasions

-Playful/inviting tone or bold/daring

Additional info:
I love the smell of Aventus, all of those tones and their combinations
I also really love fresh citrus tones in particular

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you might have

Percival is ok for me. Nothing that special
Hey guys, I’m looking for some new options to try out. My current day to day is Aventus so you can rule that out as a suggestion.

-Use for daytime, though it doesn’t matter much to me as long as it smells excellent

-Wear for signature day to day but bonus points if it is also fit for the more fancy occasions

Additional info:

bohemian lime or Hacivat might be two that you would like

I hear you. It's not the most unique nor complex fragrance.

But I copped it because it's safe (people-pleaser), versatile, works all year round, strong projection, and good longevity.
I feel it it’s definitely not something people won’t like and does smell very good. I feel like it’s not worth whatever PDM is charging for it so I’m glad I got a sample and not a blind buy.

Additional info:

Thomas kosmala #1. Complete powerhouse. It’s a citric orange blossom scent. Bond no. 9 Lafayette street is another great powerhouse. Also Prada carbon is my daily, which is a much toned down version of Dior Sauvage.

Thomas kosmala #1. Complete powerhouse. It’s a citric orange blossom scent. Bond no. 9 Lafayette street is another great powerhouse. Also Prada carbon is my daily, which is a much toned down version of Dior Sauvage.

+1 for Lafayette Street.

+1 for Lafayette Street.
No lie. Yesterday I smelled Lafayette and its 🔥. What’s your thoughts on Greenwich Village? I was feeling that one too! Kind of gave off BR540 vibes.

Haven’t smelled Greenwich Village yet but My girl just ordered the Bond sample pack so I’ll be testing out a lot more Bond soon.

right now, I only have Lafayette, Royal Oud,Wall St, and Scent of peace

Back
Top Bottom