Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

!!!! SPLIT - Frapin Bois Blanc !!!!

146056944_158844549199121_3042543519877076249_n.jpg

Brand new from Frapin, literally released today or tomorrow or something.
Haven't seen a review at all even posted yet, blind bought and it's on the way.
Pricing right under retail, $16 per 10ml plus $5 shipping/supplies. First come first serve, pm me how much you want.

Last edited:

Pricing right under retail, $16 per 10ml plus $5 shipping/supplies. First come first serve, pm me how much you want.
Sure why not.

Wore TF Noir de Noir for my girl’s birthday dinner tonight.
Bold chocolate, rose fragrance. Not an everyday by any means but worked well for a winter date night.

o3zoiXX.jpg

Got to sample this back in Nov before it released & I really enjoyed it, just ordered a bottle myself.
It's def unique.

Might be doing a second frapin as well.... Frapin IF. Will post updated info when confirmed

My collection is super small at the moment.

Nautica Voyage, voyage sport, classic blue, etc. Practically have most of their fragrance collection. They're surprisingly useful at times. Voyage was my work daily driver for a while.

Jimmy Choo Man Intense
Jimmy Choo Man Ice
Mont blanc Legend
Sauvage
Gucci Guilty Black
Bleu Dr Chanel
Paris Hilton Just Me
Tom Ford Eau De Soleil Blanc
Polo Double Black
Maison Francis Kurkdjiam Aqua
Creed Silver Mountain Water

the original Nautica that came/comes in a boat shaped bottle was different in the 90's, IDK the exact notes that were stronger but it was a lil earthier I think. their shower gel from the 90's was 1 of the best cosmetic products I ever used, I bought it again in like 2010, wasn't the same.

Last edited:
the original Nautica that came/comes in a boat shaped bottle was different in the 90's, IDK the exact notes that were stronger but it was a lil earthier I think. their shower gel from the 90's was 1 of the best cosmetic products I ever used, I bought it again in like 2010, wasn't the same.
One with the silver cap. Super strong. Polo sport was strong as well

One with the silver cap. Super strong. Polo sport was strong as well

exactly, looks like they discontinued that Nautica. I Did Polo Sport a lot 1999-2000, I feel like you could overspray those 90's fresh/clean scents & not give ppl migraines.

Anyone who wants in on the Frapin Bois blanc split, pm me. The other one wont be happening til next month, if it does

I had like the same bottle of Nautica classic, cool water, curve, and locaste pour homme from like 2001 to 2012. Got me through 8th grade and all the way through my last year of college. I ended getting getting a mother bottle of nautica classic from marshals a few years ago. Such a classic scent.

I'm loving the "Bibliothèque. I burn it almost every night. Smell is so soothing and relaxing. Speaking of Byredo, has anyone tried the "Burning Rose" candle? And if yes, how is it? Worth buying?

Bibliotheque is my favorite from Byredo but I’ve owned Burning Rose too. Burning Roses smells good but is not as strong or as unique as Bibliotheque.

What’s everyone rocking for the big game. Im in SoCal and it’s in the 70’s so, I’m thinking Ani or Bal d’afrique.

Back
Top Bottom