Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Speaking of Jomashop, this FINALLY came in. Ordered it a few weeks back. Such a great scent that hits on so many of the notes I enjoy: Dark, Sweet, Resinous, Dark Chocolate, Boozy,Tobacco, Smoky, and projects the right amount.

Serge Lutens - Écrin de Fumée

20230616_185709.jpg
Bro just buy the company outright

Never heard of jomashop before but checked it out… Wulong Cha is 56%off, I had to get it. I love that fragrance. Bought a decant of it when I saw someone describe it as smelling like the lobby of a 5 star hotel.

I still have the split of wulong cha that xdfunk did a few years back. I didn’t like it at all, but to each their own.

The only frag from PDM that that I like.
This is definitely probably my favorite. Some of PDMs stuff is vile to my nose….Carlisle I’m talking to you lol.

Percival is a banger to me as well.

IMG_1487.jpeg

My bottle of Galloway came in this one is another banger to me as well.

I will probably order Oajan and call it a wrap with the PDM house

Last edited:
What are some Bond No. 9 scents that project well and last long? I think I’ve had a split of HTTP in the past and I have a split right now for Lafayette St.

Anyone got experience with Gucci Guilty Absolute? Thinking about picking up a bottle, but haven't been able to find it nearby (maybe discontinued?) and would have to blind buy. Any experience/opinions?

LeLabo store opened up near me. What are the most popular scents i should try out? My current rotation is Aventus cologne, aventus, sauvage and prada l’homme

LeLabo store opened up near me. What are the most popular scents i should try out? My current rotation is Aventus cologne, aventus, sauvage and prada l’homme

Bergamot, Matcha, The Noir, and Another 13 are tops for me.

Big fan of Mousse de Chene when they have their city series available around September or so.

Santal 33 is the probably the most popular scent. My 3 favs are Noir 29, Bergamote 22 and Another 13. Labdanum 18 and Patchouli 24 round out the top 5.

Baie 19 , Rose 31 and Neroli 36 smell good too, but they're on the feminine side IMO.

Also smell Another 13 on your skin instead of the paper strip.

Back
Top Bottom