Official NT PS3 FIFA09 Champions League Tournament. Group stage ends...sometime in the future.

Originally Posted by Aztec

Originally Posted by H1GhStar

im still waitin on my opponent, i dont even know who he is?? cuz XXtherocXX drop out..
My bad man. Was at work most of the day and been working on school project. I think wanksta pmed you if not its undercovertruth with rennes.

we just played

score was
1-1

So the only two players left to play this round is CashboxSunrise and Youmad. Nintendawg and Rukuwasj have a bye because of Nintendawg being religious.

drop?? i stated since before this thing started, i can only play on sundays. I just didnt think this thing was gonna be so organized that we have officialmatch days...

so wassup aztec with the next match days? i'm tryna knock this out quickly on sunday. can i play 2 group matches sunday?

Edit, anyone who doesnt play by the 20th, just gets a draw?

Originally Posted by APLX2

GG

I can't believe my lucky $+! scored in the 87th minute.

if i ever play you again, my mission is to injure that one defender you got that is mad quick
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

we should def play again sometime though, good match

Originally Posted by bamez

drop?? i stated since before this thing started, i can only play on sundays. I just didnt think this thing was gonna be so organized that we have official match days...

so wassup aztec with the next match days? i'm tryna knock this out quickly on sunday. can i play 2 group matches sunday?

Edit, anyone who doesnt play by the 20th, just gets a draw?
Next matches start saturday no matter what. And yeah you can play the one from this week and the next. Youmad I will message Cashbox and tell himhe has to contact you to setup match between now and friday.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

GG bro
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
You didnt need a picture you just had to post the score. Alright thennext round starts tomorrow. Check the first page for your match ups tomorrow.

anyone wanna tell me what all those numbers are for?
laugh.gif

im guessing some kind of ranking or points?

ive only been playing since the tourney started, i have no idea

Originally Posted by wanksta23

laugh.gif

im guessing some kind of ranking or points?

ive only been playing since the tourney started, i have no idea
Your suppose to be able to use them on the ea website to change your avatar.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

laugh.gif
For this site easportsworld.com to purchase clothes and kicks

Group standings updated and this rounds matches posted. Oh and Ultimate Team comes out today look for the official thread for trading, challenges, and anythingrelated to it.

Lets do this!

I'm available anytime after 7:30 pm pacific.

The trophies are up on the PSN for FIFA as well.

$9.99 First 5 games are free. He makes a good point about playing online everyone wants to be the best teams, ManU, Barca, etc... UT is a different team everygame.

I'm still debating... i have til sunday to pick it up, anyone who has it, let us know how it goes.

Ultimate team is ill. There is a lot of depth. Everyone you play is different. For $10 it is a definite purchase.

Back
Top Bottom