Official NT PS3 FIFA09 Champions League Tournament. Group stage ends...sometime in the future.

GG Mota thanks for the 2 gifts...
tongue.gif

why isnt the first page updated?? ive already done both rounds.... this sunday, highstar i have work until 7 EST. anytime after is good.

Originally Posted by bamez

why isnt the first page updated?? ive already done both rounds.... this sunday, highstar i have work until 7 EST. anytime after is good.
Been busy with school work and work tomorrow(Friday) evening I will update any scores I got and figure something out there is still a couple ofgames left to play.

Okay apparently this thing has slowed down to the point where it ends up in like the 10th page or so. Bottom line is this, there are still games left toplay(mine included) in this round so I will do this. You have until April 5th to play who ever you havent played in your group. Either this rounds match or thefollowing whatever you have left. After that is all finished we will go to the knock out round.

^ok ninjahood

edit: damn..i thought we were all going to play each other atleast once? i thought thats what the points were for to determine who goes to the playoffs or not

Originally Posted by wanksta23

^ok ninjahood

edit: damn..i thought we were all going to play each other atleast once? i thought thats what the points were for to determine who goes to the playoffs or not
That would take forever dude. We cant even play 3 people in time.

im not sure why this is so difficult? i mean its 1on1. its not like cod when EVERYONE has to be on to play...

but i thought we would play the group twice. if not, then theres no point for me to play last match (i think?).

Originally Posted by bamez

im not sure why this is so difficult? i mean its 1on1. its not like cod when EVERYONE has to be on to play...

but i thought we would play the group twice. if not, then theres no point for me to play last match (i think?).

That what I thought but I guess it is. And too answer part your second comment. As you can see we cant even get past one set yet alone two. As for the otherpart it goes along the same dont you think. Basically well I lost so I just wont play anymore when in reality you should just for the fact that you couldchange who qualifies second or first.

nice work undercover truth...

I'm not sure if this is a correct updated fixture for group A but
undercover truth has played all 3 of us. 5 pts
rukawa has played 2 of us. 4 pts
h1ghstar 1 game in. 1 pt
nintendawg 2 games in. 1 pt.

h1ghstar play tonight 12 midnight EST?

[table][tr][th=""]Date[/th] [th=""]My Team[/th] [th=""]Final Score[/th] [th=""]Opposing Team[/th] [th=""]Opposing Player[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Mar 29 2009[/td] [td]Inter[/td] [td]0 - 1[/td] [td]Olympique Lyonnais[/td] [td]CashboxSunrise
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by socluis90

still waitin on ctking....

did you get my pm lets do this tomorrow send me a pm with a time frame you can play and I'll get back at ya

Back
Top Bottom