Official Oakland Athletics 2012 Season Thread (94-68) AL WEST CHAMPIONS

I still think we should have pulled the trigger for Hanley, especially if it was just about the money. Oh well, let's see what Beane can do.

Anyways, 16-0? Wow, this **** just doesn't seem real. :lol:

I still think we should have pulled the trigger for Hanley, especially if it was just about the money. Oh well, let's see what Beane can do.

I agree.

Marlins just wanted to dump salary, we coulda just ate the contract and not given up any top prospects. We're having a hard time signing free agents as is.

melvin was right at his presser
no longer 30!!!

The A's have an important series against the O's this weekend. Hopefully they've widen the game in the wild card race when the series is done.

Parker v Britton tonight. Hope we take the first one.

Anybody else think we should probably just leave B. Andersen in AAA for about 5 more starts? Dude is probably the best pitcher on the team, but he won't be good for a while, and until we have to shut some of these rooks down for the season might as well just let them close it out. Same goes for Braden.

Off to a really good start tonight. Already up 5-0.

About Brett Anderson, I wouldn't know how many starts in AAA he would have to get in, but I would most certainly want to be patient with him. I wouldn't want to rush him back in. The youngsters on the team are doing fine.

Six runs top of the 9th... can you say clutch? Maybe more runs coming up! :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Could anyone recommend a good section to watch the game at the Coliseum? Im considering either the MVP boxes or the Lower boxes on the first level. Is there better seating (other than Diamond Level)? Also should we sit close to behind the plate, 1st or 3rd base side, infield, outfield? Thanks all!

Last edited:
A's won 6-1 Cespedes and Carter each with two run jacks. Texas is down 5-1 in the 8th inning. If that keeps up, we'll be 3.5 games out of 1st place. Also, Tampa Bay is up 3-0 on the Angels in the 4th inning Hopefully everything holds up. :D

Back
Top Bottom