OFFICIAL October 2009 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread...VOL Meth, Bring Back KID LEBRON

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

AZ Mills Factory Store has the Raging Bull 5 pack for $130. Many sizes still available, 480-897-1312.
Great Update!
Will call tomorrow, if it really is no phone orders.....then oh well
ohwell.gif

From what the rep on the phone told me earlier, it's $130 for BOTH pairs!
eek.gif
but i hope i get my paircome Wednesday...if not oh well.
Hopefully other outlets start to get these in in the near future.

i can picture the LURKERS waiting in line outside the az store for the raging bulls already...they will clean up tomorrow, i can feel it already

My uncle scooped up the AM09+'s for one of my younger cousins. They also had 09 Tailwinds and 09 Pegasus. I thought I found Tailwinds in my size, butthere was only one shoe in the box
ohwell.gif
The Pegasus were $40. Aftermissing out on AM09+'s by half a size, none of the other shoes looked appealing. Lemme know if you see any good shoes in the Chicago area in a 7.5. I'm too tempted to go check out other Marshall's since the shoes I've searched for like the prestos and AM97s haven't been in my size...

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

i can picture the LURKERS waiting in line outside the az store for the raging bulls already...they will clean up tomorrow, i can feel it already

i know
mad.gif

man. i didn't like that pack but for 130 I'd cop, imma have my myspace jump in arizona cop for me. anyone know if that stoer is by east mesa, Az ?

oh, and i forgot to mention the TJ MAXX in Palos Verdes, CA currently has a white/red LA hat (red brim) for 3 dollars

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

^^ lol...

i dropped 155 on a employee appreciation and still feeling kinda cheated when i took them out the box... lol...

i was like... "somebody been hoopin in my sheet?..." lol....

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

its sad, even at 130 for the pack i don't want them.

I completely agree with you on this! Props to who posted the update though, I'm sure someone will want it.

Originally Posted by victoryballer

AZ Mills Factory Store has the Raging Bull 5 pack for $130. Many sizes still available, 480-897-1312.
Great Update!
Will call tomorrow, if it really is no phone orders.....then oh well
ohwell.gif

Damn, no sz. 10.5-11, just called. had 10 and 11.5 though
frown.gif

yes better hurry debbie said there are ringing off the hook and a line has started in front of the store

Just ordered the 11.5 she said phone is ringing a lot and their is a line outside total 148.44 shipped not bad thanks who posted
pimp.gif

Thanks for the info. That was by far the easiest and most organized call in outlet purchase I've ever made. Big ups to AZ Mills!

Back
Top Bottom