OFFICIAL October 2009 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread...VOL Meth, Bring Back KID LEBRON

yooo Sole thanks again bro
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can someone explain how I get free shipping with Nikefind...? This may be a dumb question but I don't get what I have to do to be eligible to have my shoesshipped free. I called earlier and asked the employee about getting free shipping through Nikefind and he replied "What store did you get itfrom?"...Can somone give me some clarification please? Thanks NT!

^^^^ I say "Shipping is free right?" They reply "How?" I then say "The other Nike outlet said I get free shipping." That usuallyworks for me.

Originally Posted by oldsole73

*TOMORROW****AZ MILLS........CDP 2/21 NO PHONE ORDERS TILL FRIDAY $179.99

Thanks for the info. That's the second time in the past few weeks that phone orders aren't allowed until a few days after they get them in. What'sup with that?

Originally Posted by S0rtega2

Unfortunately SHOEJOCKY.COM doesn't have what I am lookin' for!
laugh.gif
But I usually just say how much is shipping then I say will I get free ground shipping with nikefind? I've only said this twice but itworked both times.

Also thanks oldsole for the heads up on the cdp

Thanks for posting the info oldsole. Maybe if they were the 6/17 pack but 2/21 isn't worth that price.

Maxtempo, good shot on the KidRobot sale! Picked up a couple shirts and a hoodie for the wife for just under 100!

Gulfport, MS Factory Outlet:

AJ 2009 black $79.99 FSR
AJ 2009 white $79.99 FSR
Shox Turbo 8 and 9 random colors $89.99
CB 34 white/black/orange $39.99 FSR
LT Shark cleats $9.99 on clearance wall, plus additional 20% off would make them $7.99

Nothing else worth mentioning

Originally Posted by S0rtega2

Can someone explain how I get free shipping with Nikefind...? This may be a dumb question but I don't get what I have to do to be eligible to have my shoes shipped free. I called earlier and asked the employee about getting free shipping through Nikefind and he replied "What store did you get it from?"...Can somone give me some clarification please? Thanks NT!

listen here my son goahead and call let them take ur order and at the end tell them u found it thru the "nikefind system'' and its free shippingright and they really cant deny u unless someone fs
grin.gif
it up. thats what ido, so take this wisdom and go forth.

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

why did 505 misquote me
laugh.gif
lol... my comment got put in with someone elses comment... fixed now.... thank my iphone

Originally Posted by thacamel

Gulfport, MS Factory Outlet:

AJ 2009 black $79.99 FSR
AJ 2009 white $79.99 FSR
Shox Turbo 8 and 9 random colors $89.99
CB 34 white/black/orange $39.99 FSR
LT Shark cleats $9.99 on clearance wall, plus additional 20% off would make them $7.99

Nothing else worth mentioning
Good deal on those 2009..those were a 200 dollar shoe..too bad i won't want 'em for any more than 60
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^
laugh.gif
But I wouldn't mess with the "raptors" for that price either. Why pay $120 for a pair of bgrades (they prolly are since the Orlandos are) when the whole pack can be had on a 50 for $155.

too bad i dont have the luck like you to get the package for 50% so thats why i gotta go b grade

damn how the mighty have fallen. no more interest ?

Originally Posted by thacamel

Was told also that Nike Outlets will have 20% off on Black Friday from open-noon.
i was told 30% but who knows unless you work there or posted at the store but i do know about power hours will be going on

Back
Top Bottom