OFFICIAL October 2009 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread...VOL Meth, Bring Back KID LEBRON

Props Victory on putting together that list. I used to call and ask about some of those CDPs every couple of weeks or so, but not much ever came up.

Do any of you guys ever find stuff at the Las Vegas outlets? I've stopped in both of them a handful of times recently and it always just seems to be normalrun of the mill stuff. I did see CDP 8/15 marked down to $180 though.

^ 333886-001 there's an outlet that had these for cheap, not sure on sizes or prices though. Check a couple pages back.

Edit:
Originally Posted by ChetLsworth

jul31_00015-570x379.jpg

Nike Penny II - 333886_001
Near FSR - $59.99
(920)699-4950

I couldn't use paypal on NDC for some reason. There wasn't a paypal option- only Credit card. I gotta work the weekend that the 6s drop so imma betrying my best to get them on NDC

My Big brother was Big's Brother, used 2 be Dame and Big's brother
Who was NikeTalk's Brother? Who is NikeTalks friend? No I I.D. my mentor, now let the story begin

Randomly posting makes it hard for the who shot ya

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

My Big brother was Big's Brother, used 2 be Dame and Big's brother
Who was NikeTalk's Brother? Who is NikeTalks friend? No I I.D. my mentor, now let the story begin

Randomly posting makes it hard for the who shot ya
$%%...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

only HoHs collected is like the annoying guy in the group that just won't shut up.

So here.

LMFAO
roll.gif
....... You Called It With This One
laugh.gif
..... I Don't Think The Kid Realizes Just How Annoying He Is And What A HERB HeComes Off As In Here
grin.gif
...... Just FALL BACK Already Guy
smh.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

only HoHs collected is like the annoying guy in the group that just won't shut up.

So here.

LMFAO
roll.gif
....... You Called It With This One
laugh.gif
..... I Don't Think The Kid Realizes Just How Annoying He Is And What A HERB He Comes Off As In Here
grin.gif
...... Just FALL BACK Already Guy
smh.gif
Exactly! Thank you for saying something.

only HoHs collected is like the annoying guy in the group that just won't shut up that comes up with all the samples and good stuff that no one else can find.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So here.
Fixed

I was saying that he gets good stuff from outlets
and the foam pic was from one of his most recent outlet pickups, so yes

Originally Posted by victoryballer

I was saying that he gets good stuff from outlets
and the foam pic was from one of his most recent outlet pickups, so yes
How does him picking up the foams help anyone in this topic. He can go brag in sneaker showcase and post his pickups there.

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^Its all good, same style number but color code is 041.

What about the Knicks colorway, not tryin to drop more than $70 on em.
happy.gif
Knicks colorway of the Penny 2? Isn't there all black, miami, white/royal, and black/royal.

happy.gif
Knicks colorway of the Penny 2? Isn't there all black, miami, white/royal, and black/royal.
My bad Babyjumpman, I MEANT the Miami, I was trippin cause I was lookin at the Knicks penny 1s on ebay right before that.
eyes.gif

Is it really that bad? Do you people complain about everything? I'm gonna go buy a huge supply of Midol, and send it to the Mods, to be distributedevenly to all the NTers in this thread who so desperately need it

happy.gif
My bad Babyjumpman, I MEANT the Miami, I was trippin cause I was lookin at the Knicks penny 1s on ebay right before that.
eyes.gif
Lol here it is 333886-061

Back
Top Bottom