OFFICIAL October 2009 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread...VOL Meth, Bring Back KID LEBRON

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by xilegacy

There should be another 9.5 left in the griffeys if anyone wants. It's a return so give them a call quick.
i think upandcoming32 got the 9.5

indeed i did
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thanks again J and Sole.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by reakeon23

Originally Posted by mnowak2003

AJ 1 High Strap (Black/Columbia) 39.97
AJ 1 Phat Low (white/blue polka dot) 39.97

both near FSR

Oshkosh
(920)232-1002
call in the morning for the black/columbia are they a-grade update went ahead and ordered this an allright deal free shiping so just something to trash this spring.

PICS??

Those of you who are getting shoes from Oshkosh, please take the surveys at the bottom of the receipt, my names Matt if you wanna mention me great if not nobiggie, thats all i ask in return and I'll keep the updates coming

Originally Posted by mnowak2003

Those of you who are getting shoes from Oshkosh, please take the surveys at the bottom of the receipt, my names Matt if you wanna mention me great if not no biggie, thats all i ask in return and I'll keep the updates coming

Definitely will. Thanks for the updates.

mnowak2003- i stop in there about every two weeks (where i meet to pick up my daughter), that place is usually dead...but i look forward to updates...

are you guys still talking about the sample freshwater's or there was some pairs that where sold at an outlet /

Just got my Raging Bull Pack in from the AZ Outlet. Grade A Quality and great service, thanks again to the guy who posted this originally.

Just Got My Jordan V Pack in today as well...No complaints here! Big Shouts out the NT'er who originally posted the info...Holla. Ced B.(The Penmaster!)

VACAVILLE OUTLET as of 4:30pm pst. 6 pairs of SAMPLE VOLT GRIFFEYS sz9 $59.99 not my size.... enjoy niketalk.

Back
Top Bottom