*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

30t6p3b.gif

Yo... the internet is AMAZING.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Speaking of artists riding that OF wave. Has mos def rode with them from the jump? I know he was messing with them before jimmy Fallon.

I know Mos and GZA cosigned them awhile ago.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Speaking of artists riding that OF wave. Has mos def rode with them from the jump? I know he was messing with them before jimmy Fallon.

I know Mos and GZA cosigned them awhile ago.

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by JRodski

@ definition- lol, im not sayin that u will change your mind about liking them but i will NOT be surprised if u do a 180 like some of the other peeps in this thread.

and for the record...... it seems like most of the posters that are givin props now only startin noticing their talent when: 1) the yonkers video released and 2) when they did jimmy fallon.

all im sayin is why wasnt their MUSIC enough to get you to recognize? and yes it may be silly on my part to bring this up when it doesnt really matter anyway but it irks me when people hate on dope artist when they are underground but as soon as they catch fire a lil bit your tune changes.

have an open mind from the start and let the music speak for itself...

(my comments are not directed @ anyone specifically)
What he said.
I've been peepin for a while and I find it kinda funny that after numerous threads people are fiiiiinally giving these kids a chance.
ohwell.gif

EDIT: you know what? thats just part of the game. This same #%%@ happened to Wiz a few years back on NT until How Fly and Flight School came out. 

EDIT #2: You dudes that get your rocks off just by saying you where the first to notice a musician/s are sad 
laugh.gif
The **** riders are swarming Golf Wang so hard. *$%%$@% makes me sick.

Tyler still hates y'all.

@ definition- lol, im not sayin that u will change your mind about liking them but i will NOT be surprised if u do a 180 like some of the other peeps in this thread.

and for the record...... it seems like most of the posters that are givin props now only startin noticing their talent when: 1) the yonkers video released and 2) when they did jimmy fallon.

all im sayin is why wasnt their MUSIC enough to get you to recognize? and yes it may be silly on my part to bring this up when it doesnt really matter anyway but it irks me when people hate on dope artist when they are underground but as soon as they catch fire a lil bit your tune changes.

What he said.
I've been peepin for a while and I find it kinda funny that after numerous threads people are fiiiiinally giving these kids a chance.
ohwell.gif

EDIT: you know what? thats just part of the game. This same #%%@ happened to Wiz a few years back on NT until How Fly and Flight School came out. 

EDIT #2: You dudes that get your rocks off just by saying you where the first to notice a musician/s are sad 
laugh.gif

Tyler still hates y'all.

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

What he said.
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Tyler still hates y'all.

HE HATES YOU TOO.

What he said.
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Tyler still hates y'all.

HE HATES YOU TOO.

at the end of the day, as long as the music is good I could give a damn how many people like them.

at the end of the day, as long as the music is good I could give a damn how many people like them.

SoHi 23 wrote:

I know man, dudes be acting like they have more of a right to listen to an artist just because they were down since day 1...a fan is a fan.

SoHi 23 wrote:

I know man, dudes be acting like they have more of a right to listen to an artist just because they were down since day 1...a fan is a fan.

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

What he said.
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Tyler still hates y'all.
HE HATES YOU TOO.

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

What he said.
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Tyler still hates y'all.
HE HATES YOU TOO.

Back
Top Bottom