OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
Dam talk about nostalgic heaven, these are a must if you remember how hot they were....cant wait

gimmie these 2 purr
431005_10150676631392302_763987301_9112994_415542675_n.jpg

I hate to say this but even though Patrick Ewing is my favorite basketball player of all time, and me being a KNICKS FIEND(and charlotte until Larry J left), I was always embarrassed to get a pair of his shoes as a kid. I think it more had to do with me not being able to get many jordans as a child, becuase as soon as I got pretty much every number of Jordan I missed out on, im pretty much eh on them and now way more open to other brands than i was int he 90's

when i first heard about this i was pumped but now i donno. the highs are dope but theyre a lil bulky and just look mad old school. Anyone know if they plan to release any mids?

yea a lot of stuff got lost in the switch. Has pricing been announced? Im definitely copping the blue suede pair, possibly the red suede, and mids if they release as well, those dolphins/islanders mids are siiiick.

Price has been listed at $100. First two to drop will be the red suede and the white leather colorways. No news yet on when the black leather or blue suede ones drop.

Back
Top Bottom