OFFICIAL PBA THREAD

Quote:
Samboy didn't have his knee high socks though!

:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
maybe that wasn't him.......

kobe and shaq? malone and stockton? wade and shaq? ginobili and duncan?.............
magsanoc and paras........priceless!!!!! go shell !!!!
Philippines[/b]
mber No.58[/b]​

Quote:
Samboy didn't have his knee high socks though!

Quote:
maybe that wasn't him.......

Yup, it was him, even though he still had an injury, the guy still, goddam "SKYWALKed". When he went up for a lay-in thought he was gonna jam it over some guy! :wow:
eek.gif

Quote:
Yup, it was him

i was hoping i dont have to explain that saying that was not samboy because he didn't wear knee high socks......was a joke......

but is it really possible for that person to be samboy if he didn't wear knee high socks..... :rofl:
roll.gif

Philippines[/b]
mber No.58[/b]​

jaworski.....c.loyzaga....j.loyzaga.....mamaril......isaac...gonzalgo....distrito...gayoso.......dejoya...ampalayo....jaworski jr........locsin.....hizon...aquino....david....caguioa...menk...helterbrand....adducul......l

BENJIE PARAS pa din IDOL! ko

[size=+2]
I've seen the future of the NBA his name is Amare Stoudemire -Shaquille O'Neil
[/size]

Benjie and Ronnie were fun to watch. Who was the "then young actress" benjie paras knocked up o rmarried?

Quote:
mamaril

:rofl:
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

By the way, I don't see Gayoso's name; wasn't he one of the popular players of Ginebra?
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________"... it was like meeting Black Jesus" - LBJ referring to the first time he met MJ (as told in the Oprah Winfrey Show)

There are Filipinos in the NBA...most of them are cheerdancers! :rofl:
roll.gif

Philippines[/b]
mber No.63[/b]​
..​

Quote:
Benjie and Ronnie were fun to watch. Who was the "then young actress" benjie paras knocked up o rmarried?

jackie forster....ohhh mama....
she went ST too... after benjie.....
Philippines[/b]
mber No.58[/b]​

gayoso? i remember the running 3pt shot he made in one of those never say die games...i think he made back to back treys to win the game or something

Quote:
Yup, it was him, even though he still had an injury, the guy still, goddam "SKYWALKed". When he went up for a lay-in thought he was gonna jam it over some guy!

He can still throw it down, he can even throw it down with the ball coming off the board ala Tmac hehehe but I think he is injured

I have to agree with kingcrux, it's just quinito henson blowing things out of proportion.

Guys, sorry kung medyo slow ako but I really don't understand the gayoso jokes.

He coached us kasi last year here in Malaysia during the National Championships and I just found him to be a real nice guy. Playing against him during practise is different though, he is one rough SOB!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________"... it was like meeting Black Jesus" - LBJ referring to the first time he met MJ (as told in the Oprah Winfrey Show)

watch old pba games with gayoso on the court you will know what everybody is talking about

Quote:
watch old pba games with gayoso on the court you will know what everybody is talking about

I wish I could pare but I highly doubt if I can...

Can somebody please enlighten me? I feel so stupid and lost because I don't understand the jokes...

Anyone, please?

oh ok... thanks james

Wasnt he Mr.Adrenaline?

Well, I could say I watched the mid 90's Ginebra with playing coach Jaworskie...aquino, david, gayoso...forgot the others.

Any USTee Tigers?

guys, who's this Sean Lampley guy na import ng ginebra? bakit naka-last shots na sya?!?! check pba.ph!

Back
Top Bottom