OFFICIAL PBA THREAD

^
laugh.gif
You are generally known as the guy that rivals KC here in NT Phils, and then show up at a Nike event not wearing Nikes. That is truly
pimp.gif

Hindi ka ba makakahabol this Sunday? Sayang naman, baka hindi na naman makabuo ng 2 teams.

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy

[/size]

^ no way feather, kc has a whole lot more stuff than i do. bka sila ni ck or carlo mas match pa.

on topic, i rem seing tubid playing with oly 7's

Quote:
when i bought last shots last december in stadium powerplant i was asking for the sizes available and the guy showed me a 10 and 10.5 sabi niya the 10.5 pair is for john arigo.

funny the pair i got from that branch which was a size 10 was reserved for john arigo, has his name taped on the box, and the guy even asked the manager if pwede ibenta sakin, the manager said ok lang kasi matagal na pinareserve hindi naman daw kinukuha ni arigo. pagbiliko nasira pa nga ng cashier yun box dahil sa tape. i remember the guy saying arigo collects jordans.
Kung gusto mo bilhin mo!

I've seen part of Arigo's collection.

Pretty weak IMO.
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31

di naman collector si arigo (or tubid for that matter)... they get it for free, they use it on and off the court. to them, its just another shoe to wear... little appreciation for what the shoes are and its value (hahaha).

ren ren wore those 7s and damn I knew he's have a hard time in those... as such, he sprained his ankle. oh well... hope he gets well ...

Hows Jimmy Alapag doing? I saw him play last year - kids amazing.
And that Brandon Calably or something dude, hes got mad ups.
New Zealand​

I saw a segment on tv a couple of years ago with Arigo showing his collection. He had some popular retro Js like the Is, XIs, etc.
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31

^ True.I sometimes think Renren looks to shoot only 3 pointers. Still, I miss Allan Caidic and Ruel Gomez.

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy

[/size]

read from inq that meneses somehow was able to get back sa pba.... how's he doing? the pba should develop more shooters like caidic... we need those for international games...i heard ren-ren is okay

aiyo...i heard my man Larry Fonacier has been killin. :pimp:

any info? and also...can't wait till L.A. gets drafted...that dude is gonna kill. Is he playing in the PBL right now? how's he doing?
-------------
aim: buttahlikeparkay

Chad Johnson on being covered: "It's just impossible,'' Johnson said, with a straight face. "It's not who I'm playing. It can't be done, and I've come to that conclusion. If I had to stop myself, I probably wouldn't be able to do it, either.''

ayus pa din pala laro ni meneses... is he the oldest player in the pba now??? sino pa ba mga veterans right now... iknow that patrimonio has retired

jay washington was wearing lebron 3s, china edition..
celebrity poker..
jimmy alapag won by the way.. haha.

*** ***​
Philippines[/b]
mber No.5[/b]​

RITUALO, ALLADO HEAD FOR TALK 'N TEXT
Miller, Ferriols, Avenido find new teams
Monday, 08 May 2006

Despite a roster loaded with big names and a change in the teams think tank, Talk 'N Text continues to be mired in seventh place. Time has apparently come to push the panic button in efforts to move forward.

Renren Ritualo and Don Allado appear headed for a reunion at the TNT camp if a pair of blockbuster trades made Monday are finalized and approved.

Reports have it that Air21 sent its top gunner to the Phone Pals in exchange for Leo Avenido and two first round picks.

In another deal, the PLDT franchise is said to have also acquired the 6-6 Allado from Alaska plus a first round pick. The Pals, however, had to let go of Willie Miller and John Ferriols in return.

The big mid-tourney swaps come at a time that Talk 'N Text is struggling with a 5-7 card, just two games up on tailender Sta. Lucia. With four games to go before closing their classification phase schedule, the Phone Pals are in danger of losing out in the battle for sure quarterfinal spots and having to go through a tough wildcard round just to earn a place in the playoffs.

Ritualo, the league's No. 3 leading scorer with 19.5 points per game, will leave a huge vacuum on the offense of the Express and coach Bo Perasol admitted that it was a painful decision for them.

"Renren is a big loss to the team. But we cannot dwell on that. We just have to move on and focus on the players that we have," said Perasol, who may now elevate Ronald Tubid to the starting unit as Gary David will still be out of commission due to an injured shoulder.

Ritualo, the No. 8 overall pick of the Express in the 2002 draft and won Rookie of the Year honors that season, had mixed feelings on the said deal.

"Mami-miss ko ang Air21 kasi dun nagsimula ang career ko pero excited na rin kasi it's a new beginning for me," Ritualo, the 2002 Rookie of the Year and the scribes' Mr. Quality Minutes the following year.

He will be reunited with Allado, his teammate at La Salle for two seasons. In 1998, the two were instrumental in giving the Green Archers the UAAP title.

Allado is averaging 12.1 points and 8.7 rebounds per game in 12 games with Alaska this conference. He will boost the frontline of the Phone Pals and play his natural power forward position.

Miller, Talk 'N Text's leading scorer with 13.9 points per game, and Mike Cortez can give Alaska an explosive backcourt tandem, something the Aces missed since trading Brandon Cablay to San Miguel Beer.

"Miller will definitely give us quickness and instant offense, not to mention match-up problems with our opponents," said Alaska team manager Joaqui Trillo.

"Ferriols will be a role player, ready to work his butt off when called upon. He has a nice lefty jumpshot from the perimeter which fits the triangle," he added.

The Davao-born Ferriols is norming 7.4 points and 7.6 rebounds for the Phone Pals in the ongoing Philippine Cup.

I hope my Alaska gets better. Dang it they haven't been doing really great the past few conferences.

Sayang sana si renren na lang sa alaska ahaha
Selling my DS Blackcats sz 10 (In-store condition) plus red laces for cheap. PM me! Philippine buyers only.

Back
Top Bottom