OFFICIAL PBA THREAD

^He always wore J's while playing for the Heat.... :D
happy.gif

james - some possibilities

1.Maybe he got it from europe. Also, a few online websites have had them for a while also. :smile:

2. Maybe ck hooked him up like he did for me lol. hahaha

3. Sponsored cguro?
ADIDAS CRAZY8 BLACK DS (8.5) for sale...PM me.

a few games back Sean Lampley was wearing black/red Jordan Solidify's.

its good to see Ginebra winning again. GO GINEBRA!!!! :D
happy.gif

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

has anyone heard of rudy hatfield? he used to play in the pba i believe.. he now plays in our pba league in the u.s
nsb.org: jDot

i start to watch pba not long ago. i heard the game now is pretty much different from the golden era before. however, ginebra is still the most popular team in the league. after a few games, i can't help to fall for the red bulls coz the way they play. fast break and precision shooting. plus the good D and excellent team work. purefood is good too but they didn't carry that all the way in the championship series. their main scorer james yap is the reason i guess. ginebra got many star players but they need more team work. i really enjoy to watch pba games here. the ticket price is cheap compare to other countries. next time i would like to sit on the sideline to cheer for them. btw, it's all filipino cup now right? why there are many foreign faces in the game?

^ di bagay sa uniform..haha.

john arigo always has the nicest shoes!

i wonder what's up with reavis alway wearing old kicks..they're cool anyway

when i bought last shots last december in stadium powerplant i was asking for the sizes available and the guy showed me a 10 and 10.5 sabi niya the 10.5 pair is for john arigo. he has small feet for a tall guy

lots of people wearing the AS ZK1 in the pba. olsen racela,brandon cablay,jeffrey cariaso,john arigo i think switches pag white and dark

saw rob wainright too wearing red suede 21's last sunday
love is taking the air less travelled.

Ano sapatos ngayon ni Ronald Tubid? This is another guy that wears nice kicks.

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy

[/size]

i think tubid is sponsored by nike/jordan philippines..i remember someone post about him getting the zlb 3 china edition...si ck ata yun...

and yup! a lot of players wears azk1 white/black/red..isa pa si Miranda..naka last shots..

saw ronal tubid last week in g4 park. he is picking up the white xxi and another pair of white/gold air max 2003 (he was wearing one). he went to the timezone celebrity open together with his air21 teammates.

^ whered he get those? haha.. dint know dude was a sneaker head..
Quote:
i wonder what's up with reavis alway wearing old kicks..they're cool anyway

yeah, he still wears the red 17s.. and some bb4s.. looks good though.. no one else has it.. haha
wanted:jordan 13, 16, 18

*** ***​

alex cabagnot is under nike. talked to him in person last time in the nike embassy party. he is a very nice kid. he was wearing 20.5.5 through out the last season.

Quote:
saw ronal tubid last week in g4 park. he is picking up the white xxi and another pair of white/gold air max 2003 (he was wearing one). he went to the timezone celebrity open together with his air21 teammates.

When I noticed PBA players at the 3 Laws in Embassy, I thought. "I hope Tubid arrives, I want to see what Nike he is wearing." This is because I remember him wearing CG4s and F89s when he was with Shell. Then he did an Airwin and arrived in his palalats.
happy.gif

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy

[/size]

^hahahaha palalats

sorry i dont really wear my shoes to show, i wear them to play. hope you guys have fun sunday :smile:

Back
Top Bottom