Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

Originally Posted by ksteezy

^^^ amazing stuff, good job at being humble...LOL

Did you rig that first shot?...or did you shoot it from another car?

once again really good shots.

rig, ill post pics later
thanks!

Happy i got my new DSLR some test shots....i wanna really send a special thanks to Mr Fongstarr FOR ALL HIS HELP THANKS BRO. Its funny how you ask for help and your a newbie to photography and people act likethey were born with Mark II's in their baby cribs. I know i got alot of practice to do but i look forward to it!

Hope you enjoy your new cam Hadegbite...

I also got a "new" close to 30 year old camera today...

4180556160_736f250f22_o.jpg

Originally Posted by tony23retro

Got the same camera canon ae1 from my ma, just outta curiosity how much does it cost now?

Originally Posted by budahbro

Got the same camera canon ae1 from my ma, just outta curiosity how much does it cost now?

Lucky... I dropped 150 for mine.

Originally Posted by hadegbite

Happy i got my new DSLR some test shots....i wanna really send a special thanks to Mr Fongstarr FOR ALL HIS HELP THANKS BRO. Its funny how you ask for help and your a newbie to photography and people act like they were born with Mark II's in their baby cribs. I know i got alot of practice to do but i look forward to it!

No doubt dude. I guess the first thing you should do though is shoot without using a flash. That is the best way to mess with shutter speed, apeture, etc.Photos might come all dark, light, blurry....but that is the whole fun of it. It will be fun though.

fashawn-15.jpg

Just a whatever photo I shot......and Rikan.....dude I hate you. That is a beautiful shot.

What's a good lens that is a step up above the kit and prime lenses? This is just for regular shooting. I have a Canon XSi

the price can be fair, but nothing outrageously expensive.

Originally Posted by hadegbite

Happy i got my new DSLR some test shots....i wanna really send a special thanks to Mr Fongstarr FOR ALL HIS HELP THANKS BRO. Its funny how you ask for help and your a newbie to photography and people act like they were born with Mark II's in their baby cribs. I know i got alot of practice to do but i look forward to it!

Who are you referring to?

Congrats on your purchase, it's a good beginner purchase and you'll learn alot with it.

I really hope you know all I was trying to do was give you the best advice possible based on what I been thru myself, if you can't appreciate that then youreally shouldn't ask for public advice bro.
Fogstarr placed you in re right direction. :smile: yous hould be grateful!

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

damn all this great work up in here .. nice .. took a break .. just did a shoot the other day ..

4b24675042167.jpg

Great shot man!

cosign that! I gotta give you props and would love it if you share some of your skin softening techniques man.. GREAT SHOT!

Rikan.. its been almost a year since i first saw you pop up in this thread and you've just excelled at this like no other.. great stuff bro

Originally Posted by budahbro

Lucky... I dropped 150 for mine.
150!??! they go on eBay for no more than 75 bucks with that lens:
http://photography.shop.e...mp;_trksid=p3286.c0.m282

and to who asked about my arm- i fell on my schfixie bike going over wet train tracks =/

Rikan-
pimp.gif
, as always.

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

damn all this great work up in here .. nice .. took a break .. just did a shoot the other day ..

4b24675042167.jpg

damn...skin so smooth...is that a product of a good !!* make-up artist or a good set of retouching skills???

Clean shots of the gt-r. I remember when I gave a shot at rigs before. I ran into issues with shaking. Those of you that have tried your hand at rigs, how didyou overcome the shaking?

I got to get back to shooting again. Been on a break for months.

flips, im really feeling the treatment on 2 and 3, my kind of pp.

one shot of the fiancee by her mirror.

4183432909_3608804ba1_b.jpg

and a little collage i put together of my friends baby boy.

4183432111_86962c2e06_b.jpg

Thanks guys ...

I actually have a friend that retouches the pictures for me as its to time consuming for my taste .. the MUA did a fantastic job and the retoucher finish withthe minor blemishes .. He also did a little something to the makeup ..

But to answer your questions .. dodge/burn - healing tool - clone tool are your friends when it comes to retouching skin ...

^^^it might be time consuming, but is half the job man...you cant really call this picture entirely yours if you didnt PP it yourself.....dont get me wrong,the tight crop is dope and you captured a good expression, but the immaculate post processing is what made the shot, at least for me....practice man.

Back
Top Bottom