***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I think it is hilarious that our current Vice President is from the state of California, and does not know that medical marijuana heals a variety of diseases.

I think it is hilarious that our current Vice President knows nothing about healing, chakras, or energy... but current 13 year old female children youtubers know about healing, chakras, and energy.
combo byke! :smokin :smokin :smokin

41imqYaClKL.jpg

I think it is hilarious that our current Vice President is from the state of California, and does not know that medical marijuana heals a variety of diseases.

I think it is hilarious that our current Vice President knows nothing about healing, chakras, or energy... but current 13 year old female children youtubers know about healing, chakras, and energy.
Ain't this you famb...

Listen we are all happy you beat cancer, sincerely happy, but spare us the pseudo-science, talk about weed curing everything, bad water, and penises in Jay-Z hands

My favorite wayniac211 wayniac211 encounter was that time he claimed to drive from LA to SF in less than 2 hours, which was proven to be a blatant lie based off of the math:

He couldn’t cope with being called out, so he decided to make things personal and take shots at my previous battles with depression like the caring and compassionate social worker that he is.

Dude is a whole *** clown.
Bruh.. you remember what my rebuttal was. You ain’t never been on no California highways so miss me

wayniac211 wayniac211 Is this the level of compassion us libs need to learn how to show...

Asking for the thread, a friend, and a adolescent child that is supposedly cheating his life
Lotta kids I work with use their diagnosis to their benefit. When I call them out you have these white liberals urging us to use this intervention, use this coping skill which is cool and all but where’s the ACCOUNTABILITY..

Do we need to review the math again?

How embarrassing do you want this to be for you? Choose your own adventure.
I know what I said & I owned it based on time (over ten yrs ago). You on the other hand pass hella judgement like you this silent bully type.. f outta here

Not nearly as hilarious as you thinking you know the cure for cancer.

Lotta kids I work with use their diagnosis to their benefit. When I call them out you have these white liberals urging us to use this intervention, use this coping skill which is cool and all but where’s the ACCOUNTABILITY..
Ohhhh

So I see, when liberals in here want hold people accountable for their racist and problematic views, they instead need to practice compassion

But when you want to get tough on a child with a diagnosed medical problem, **** compassion, it is time for accountability.

You are a grown man upset your supervisor wouldn't let you get tough on children, and come online to whine about it.

Do you have any idea how pathetic that sounds?

I know what I said & I owned it based on time (over ten yrs ago). You on the other hand pass hella judgement like you this silent bully type.. f outta here
Ah yes, the bullying of calling out blatant, easily disprovable lies.

I’ll ask you one more time: do you want me to break it down for everyone about how what you said is a lie? You can either admit you lied, or I do it again. Take your pick.

Ah yes, the bullying of calling out blatant, easily disprovable lies.

I’ll ask you one more time: do you want me to break it down for everyone about how what you said is a lie? You can either admit you lied, or I do it again. Take your pick.
**** is you bruh.. I know what the **** I said..
And I apologized like a G. Now you can bring it back all you want but you still a buster

**** is you bruh.. I know what the **** I said..
And I apologized like a G. Now you can bring it back all you want but you still a buster
What would you be apologizing for if you didn’t lie?

Also funny how I’m somehow the bully when you decided to take cheap shots at my depression because I called you out for your obvious lies. What a joke.

I'm black, are you?

Also if a white liberal is stopping your *** from ****ing with some vulnerable children, then yes, I will take the white liberal's side over yours.
I’m Tongan bruh. Moms is from fasi moe afi and pops is from lapaha mua. Matemaatonga til I die.
a white liberal knows nothing about my history, your history or anyone else’s history. Miss me

Ohhhh

So I see, when liberals in here want hold people accountable for their racist and problematic views, they instead need to practice compassion

But when you want to get tough on a child with a diagnosed medical problem, **** compassion, it is time for accountability.

You are a grown man upset your supervisor wouldn't let you get tough on children, and come online to whine about it.

Do you have any idea how pathetic that sounds?
Pathetic is the joy you get proving people wrong. You’re not a teacher famb. Just another “activist”

I’m Tongan bruh. Moms is from fasi moe afi and pops is from lapaha mua. Matemaatonga til I die.
a white liberal knows nothing about my history, your history or anyone else’s history. Miss me
And as a black man, you being Tongan means you know my history, my people's history?

You are in here asking people to support a line of thinking that has been extremely dangerous to that black community and black children. You know that right?

Seems like you want solidarity from people not on the validity of your arguments but because they need to see white liberals are a problem too.

Not letting some white liberals off the hook for all the ways they fail people of color, especially black people but, from everything you said, if a black child had to work with you, it sounds like your white liberal supervisor I the better ally to a black child than you would be.

No it doesn't. It does not heal diseases, let alone cancer, period. It lessens or alleviates symptoms (i.e. pain). That's not a cure, it's a bandaid. It's the equivalent of saying opioids cure chronic pain conditions.
The nonsense you are peddling is not only worthy of perpetual mockery, it is dangerous and could get people killed if, god forbid, someone decided to actually take your word and forgo a real treatment of the root cause to instead use marijuana that does nothing but alleviate the symptoms.

To call this pseudo-science would still be an insult to the word science.

Congratulations on beating cancer and I hope you remain in good health but please stop promoting your snake oil nonsense that could fool others into a death sentence.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom