***Official Political Discussion Thread***

**** Ron punk *** too

Chuck should've had him read it by himself.

It's a hate party at this point. They've beaten their constituents down to the point they don't have to worry about re-election, so now they have to beat everyone else down. If literally a dozen metro areas decided to secede from the union, the remaining states would collapse into third world status overnight. That's how bad those states are, and their reps get to dictate legislation for the entire country by reading Dr. Suess books all night.

Speaking of things being "at this point", I feel like the Dems are just leading the GQP into contradicting themselves over and over.

[

Please tell me these false Christians are not angry because a cartoon rabbit was desexualized in a children’s cartoon.

Like come on, we’re in a pandemic, economy and environment is ****ed, and they are mad because of cartoon rabbit breasts in a movie their racist asses aren’t going to go and watch anyway.....

Conservatives are upset over a cartoon character not being fetishized enough even though they're puritanical about sex, stereotypes about an extinct missing link even though they don't believe in evolution, and cancellation of a children's book they had never heard of.

hmm, is this the same party that is all about Christian values but their leader can't name a single Bible verse, all about family values but their leader is a twice divorced serial adulterer, all about a person who came to this earth to teach charity and humility but their entire political agenda is about selfishness and greed?

seems like a funding issue

I’m pro-life, profit from deregulation, support prison reform, etc. Conservative judges matter a great deal as it relates to those issues.
bird smh.gif

When I heard about a $1,400 check:

When I found out I wasn’t eligible:
geoffrey revenge.gif

I'd be totally fine with the filibuster if it meant whoever is talking has to stand there and do it the entire time. No bathroom breaks, no leaning, no sitting, hand can't touch the lectern. Those troglodytes in the senate wouldn't last ten minutes. The fact Ron Johnson doesn't even have to be present for his own filibuster is just dumb.

Back
Top Bottom