***Official Political Discussion Thread***

She sat there with a straight face and quoted Trump

Did this girl just do dis
vnVLPOs.png

I don't understand why people are questioning the President on not having press conferences when's pretty much seen everyday.

What are they trying to instigate with that? It's like some of these journalists are yearning for quotes to incite drama and continue the type of storytelling that they had with Trump.

Goodness, it seems like journalism got too high off Trump's BS that they can't get off it.

I really really really wish that the ones who think 15 a hour is too much or don’t wanna extend UI benefits cause “people won’t want to work” I wish there was a way they had their salary changed to reflect 15 a hour and then get back to people on how that’s too much.

some of these dudes haven’t lived or have never lived an average life and it shows

I don't understand why people are questioning the President on not having press conferences when's pretty much seen everyday.

What are they trying to instigate with that? It's like some of these journalists are yearning for quotes to incite drama and continue the type of storytelling that they had with Trump.

Goodness, it seems like journalism got too high off Trump's BS that they can't get off it.
They’re sad there isn’t a complete idiot to write a couple days’ news segments off of 3-4 dumb quotes like they do with trump. This normal **** freaks them out

What are they trying to instigate with that?

Lazy *** reporters who rely on shock value type of questions for clicks on their networks instead of actually doing the bare minimum of legwork so they could ask relevant questions.

no one gives a **** about Trump man. :lol:

I like how she never took back the “Americans are saying” portion of her question. NOBODY is saying that. Literally made that whole statement up

"Americans are saying..." straight out of the Trump "people are saying..." playbook. Whoever that reporter is needs to have her credentials revoked for stupidity.

Sinema's vote was the worst no vote among the Dems

Three of the Senators that voted no come from states where the other Senator is a Republican who voted no.

Then both New Hampshire and Delaware Senators voted no. The NH Senators kinda make sense because NH is a purple state now, and there is a Senate race next year, so they want to appear moderate. Delaware is bad because it is a hard blue, but in these cases, I suspect one Senator is probably covering for the other on these votes.

Sinema was the only Dem to vote no when the other Senator in their state voted yes. Mark Kelly is also more popular in AZ than Sinema

So this idiot is just outchea being dumb for no good reason.

Last edited:
"Americans are saying..." straight out of the Trump "people are saying..." playbook. Whoever that reporter is needs to have her credentials revoked for stupidity.
Right? Call her out and tell her she has one final chance to take everything she said back before she leaves that press briefing for the last time in her life. Quit tolerating that bs

Right? Call her out and tell her she has one final chance to take everything she said back before she leaves that press briefing for the last time in her life. Quit tolerating that bs
Nah, that’s cuts against the ideals of having a free press. Just make them feel stupid for asking stupid questions when they’re met with legitimate answers.

Back
Top Bottom