***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I’m almost certain oj has no recollection of 1994-1995.

And I don’t care what Mitch says, he’s not backing any anti Asian legislation. He’s not worried about anything happening to his wife.

not THAT time lmao

7E4LA5XYQRHZDK7BWTV7QNHDIA.jpg

But seriously, as far as the OJ verdict goes, my stance is...

If I was a jury on the civil trial, I would rule in favor of the Goldman family.

If I would have to bet my life on it, he did that ****

But if I were a jury in the criminal trial, I would have acquitted OJ

The LAPD was such a racist **** show, and made enough errors, that it raised reasonable doubt imo

This is what I tell older white people that get upset at me for saying I would have acquitted him. It is the LAPD's fault he got acquitted. Because if it was anything close to a respectable, law-abiding institution that followed its own rules, then no one would have found it reasonable to consider they were setting up OJ.

But they were so corrupt, so racist, and so flippant that it was easy for the defense team to tear them apart. People knew the fire of corruption was burning for decades within the department, all the defense team had to do was uncover a lil smoke.

So yeah, my vote would have been not guilty

Last edited:
If I would have to bet my life on it, he did that ****

But if I were a jury in the criminal trial, I would have acquitted OJ

The LAPD was such a racist **** show, and made enough errors, that it raised reasonable doubt imo
I agree with you. Unfortunately, a lot of people, even jurors in some case, don’t realize this is how trials are supposed to work. They thing that if they believe he did it, he’s guilty without looking at the case and defense presented to them and assessing if there’s reasonable doubt |l

Back
Top Bottom