- Joined Jan 12, 2013
Yeah good luck with that
nah, they’ll just run back the hits like they do every election... gun rights, attack on religion, freedom of speech, taxes, and maybe a splash of gay rights. Inflation is too hard of a concept for their supporters to understand.Mark this down, the GOP will campaign on inflation as their primary economic issue as we get closer and closer to the 2022 midterms.
- Inflation will have a very modest increase.
- Republicans, seeing how little traction talking about debt and deficits are getting, will high light every tiny increase in the CPI
- They will highlight things that have increased in cost, due to factors beyond government spending and Fed monetary policy. They’ll point to gas prices or the prices of specific prices of certain types of food.
- They’ll use inflation to pit senior citizens, with fixed incomes, against greedy, lazy young people who “don’t want to work.”
- They’ll not only demand the usual spending cuts but pressure the Fed into raising rates. I doubt the Fed will immediately raise rates but it could shift them, at the margin, into later on raising rates before we’re at full employment and while inflation is still very low in late 2021 or early 2022, cooking the economy and helping the GOP.
Obviously this will all be in concert with white identity politics and voter suppression but inflation will be a major talking point.
Whenever I feel down I watch the vid of her getting popped in the neck like ace Ventura. Sha ka kaThey plan to sue Capitol Police for wrongful death. Ashli Babbitt was seen on video trying to climb through a broken window inside the Capitol when she was shot.www.yahoo.com
"Any rookie police officer with a set of handcuffs could have taken her into custody. She's an Air Force veteran. She was actually a military police officer herself. I am sure that she would have complied."
Day? She went online to buy a ticket, booked a hotel, posted online, told buddies........ the list goes on. This was a lot longer than a days worth of noncomplianceLady spent the whole day not complying, but all of a sudden she was gonna have say, “you know what, imma chill out before this gets out of hand.”
Wild they made it that far without shots being fired.
I love that video if only for the special forces LARPers yelling "Medic! Medic!" as if they were in a war movie.Whenever I feel down I watch the vid of her getting popped in the neck like ace Ventura. Sha ka ka
What’s white privilege? Physically attack the highest government officials and then ask for a refund
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now