***Official Political Discussion Thread***

8tbnamyvqm091.jpg

imagine trying to weaponize the dem's pro choice position against black folks saying theres some kind of plot to kill black babies and then blaming all of black peoples problems on out of wedlock births and their outcomes. While trying their hardest to over criminalize, over police, and impoverish the folks that come from those situations. smh

Just a passing thought but I'm actually surprised, shocked, confused...I dunno, whatever...I dont understand why discussions/debates against crazy leaning conservatives actually take place.

If I was fully ignorant of a topic, no way an expert in that field would debate me about it.

Just a passing thought but I'm actually surprised, shocked, confused...I dunno, whatever...I dont understand why discussions/debates against crazy leaning conservatives actually take place.

If I was fully ignorant of a topic, no way an expert in that field would debate me about it.
The media keeps conservative clowns relevant in the name of being "fair" and "balanced". Methodical Management Methodical Management highlighted it earlier in his post: instead of calling out the BS, they have to find that angle that makes the crazy sound reasonable, and the political debate has been suffering from it.

Ann, tell me more about Poseidon's armies.

"I'm not sure exactly what it would to break the thermostatic apathy, but we clearly haven't seen bottom yet."

Haven't seen the bottom yet?

Depends on whose eyes you're looking through.

The "apathy thermostat" has quite a ways to go to hit the breaking point In a country born from this...

family-auction-1200x480.png

19.2e.jpg

0c1ba7ff10473886cccc941eb45c1c8f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom