***Official Political Discussion Thread***

"White Evangelical Christians are on the front-lines of America's 'pro-life' movement, pushing for Roe V Wade to be overturned by the Supreme Court. But not so long ago this group was disinterested in abortion and largely apolitical."

The Catholic Church definitely was an important early player in the anti-abortion movement. Father John Cavanaugh-O`Keefe was, in particular, was a major organizer of anti-abortion protest. The Church continues to preach the inconsistency between their beliefs and the Democratic Party‘s stance on abortion while largely ignoring similar conflicts of ideology with the GOP.

This book is a very good history of the movement although it was written, and hence stops, in the 90‘s:

Amazon product ASIN 046509273X

Yeah, this last sentence is going to age very poorly.
I wanna see him stand by that sentiment when more voting rights get rolled back and more rights and freedoms he enjoys gets rolled back. Foolish for any black person to think this way like this countries history and present isn’t what it is like rights we fought for can’t get rolled back too and like it’s not people right now waiting for the chance to do it

This, from a black man

buttered-biscuits-butter.gif

Scumbag thomas might just go after interracial marriage and sacrifice his filthy dumb wife just to get some head nods from nazis. Dude is a pawn thinking he's a knight.

No low is too low for him. He's a sexual predator so all the cards are on the table for him.

Why does she get so much airtime? I constantly see her on TV. She represents less than 1% of the population. Who gives a **** about her opinion?
Probably because she will be a VP candidate in 24. Her state is a cesspool that relies on government handouts. She also can't even get her AG that murdered a man out.

Even her own state doesn’t like her. Maybe the white trash does but a lot of people can’t stand her.

They vote for something on the ballot then she comes in and says “no my state doesn’t know what’s best for them.”

Back
Top Bottom