***Official Political Discussion Thread***

That division between what’s personal and what’s official capacity is going to be a tough veil to crack. I hope they have some damning emails or texts to pierce it.

This is why th debate nonsense is so stupid. The SC is making it up as they go and of you don't have the courage to vote against allowing a felon to appointment even more justices then I don't know what to tell you.
Tbh i had the exact opposite conclusion. this is why the debate performance was so devastating and why action must be taken.

7-2 supreme court will have Clarence Thomas rewriting civil rights law.

To break it down from a legal perspective this illegitimate court wasted months to delay on the very narrow question of whether Trump's attempt to overthrow the election was an official act. Rather than answer that question they focused on a totally different question of what is an official vs unofficial act and kicked it down to the lower courts to decide. What this means is they created the neverending loop where any presidential act or private act would be appealed all the way to them noting that they never said what is official vs private.

1719850306984.png

not the time.:sick:

maaaan at least yall can vote.

when Trump gets elected and starts world war 3.

when we get conscripted for war...all i could do to stop it was...sneaker forum posts. :lol:
All the talking we did about camping, Donny might have are asses sleeping in an encampment on the battlefield in Southern Taiwan.

We gonna be enjoying a army ration together, reminiscing of arguments about Mathew Yglesias articles.

Last edited:
All the talking we did about camping, Donny might have are asses sleeping in an encampment on the battlefield in Southern Taiwan.

We gonna be enjoying a army ration together, reminiscing of argument about Mathew Yglesias articles.

The best part will be that I will be the commander of this regiment based on Emperor's review of my NT posts. Ninja will be your drill sergeant and will get you guys ready to invade da Bug planet from Starship Troopers in no time. WAAAA HOOOO

Back
Top Bottom