***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Anybody else feeling like November is our last election. I mean period, like no more Presidential elections after that.
Nope. Still think Biden and the Dems will ramp up things the remaining months and can win. All these Gen Z tik tok videos of folks not understanding civics, IMO, is just a phase of folks jumping on a topic to farm engagement.

Trump is still trump and I think more of his base will be tired of his BS.

This could save his campaign

1719858816013.png

Dems are in trouble! Really hate to see it, not sure how they didn’t see this coming, they’re making it too easy for Don, hell they probably don’t care. I’ll never vote red but I’m srsly concerned for what’s to come for women’s health care , ss/Medicare and public education if they keep this up.

Can’t Big Gretch carry those northern swing states?

Anybody else feeling like November is our last election. I mean period, like no more Presidential elections after that.

It will be our last election IF TFG wins. If anyone honestly believes, if he wins granted, that in 4 years he will just up and walk out of the WH, is delusional! The ****** up SC just gave him the power of a King, so if he wins, we as a country are all ******!

I hate this place right now!!

The federalist society, like the Australian born owner of Fox News or trump’s 2 non-American born wives don’t get anywhere near the attention they should

Is the SC still considering the Obergefell decision? Because if they strip away same sex marriage, then this place can just get burned to the ******* ground I swear!! 😞

The good news in all this is that the fearmongering about homelessness being illegal was baseless and unfounded.
As long as you're president you can sleep wherever you like. Bonus points if you use campaign funds to lie about it.

Is the SC still considering the Obergefell decision? Because if they strip away same sex marriage, then this place can just get burned to the ******* ground I swear!! 😞

They won’t touch certain decisions prior to November after the ramifications of roe v wade and religious stuff galvanizing voters

But republicans have been dumb enough to actually mention big ones and people would have to be obtuse to think they ain’t going down if republicans win (interracial marriage case and contraception case are the other 2 they’ve mentioned being wrongly decided)

Thomas has already made opinions where he lays the ground work for a challenge. I 100% think if Trump wins some conservative agent will use what he wrote to challenge it and it’ll get fast track to the Supreme Court. To the point I could see Thomas waiting to vote on it and then retiring to live the rest of his worthless life vacationing on some billionaire’s dime.

IMG_1346.jpeg

Nah imagine if Trump wins twice after being given immunity to do whatever he wants by this trashy radical Republican Supreme Court. Biden could be as hard to understand as a mumble rapper and still a better candidate
Actually, it's because voters wanted to teach Hillary and the Democrats a lesson.

Back
Top Bottom