***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I know the Feds mandate.

Housing falls within "stable prices" and the Feds mandate. I recommend an all of the above approach, using legislative and monetary policies to fix housing.

So you want to lower interest rates to prolong inflation and speculation? Do you see where your argument losses?

So you want to lower interest rates to prolong inflation and speculation? Do you see where your argument losses?

So you want low housing supply to prolong inflation in housing prices and rent costs, while there continues to be too little inventory to satisfy the demand for housing.

Housing is a necessity, like food and water. Do you see where your argument that increasing the cost via higher interest rates and reducing supply by making it more expensive to build and renovate houses losses?

You don't reduce inflation by making a necessity more expensive and scarce. That's like trying to solve world hunger by making it more expensive to grow crops and get farm animals, and thinking people will just eat less food.

Last edited:
So you want low housing supply to prolong inflation in housing prices and rent costs, while there continues to be too little inventory to satisfy the demand for housing.

Housing is a necessity, like food and water. Do you see where your argument that increasing the cost via higher interest rates and reducing supply by making it more expensive to build and renovate houses losses?

You don't reduce inflation by making a necessity more expensive and scarce. That's like trying to solve world hunger by making it more expensive to grow crops and get farm animals, and thinking people will just eat less food.

Sometimes you need to rip the bandaid off. The last 15 years of low interest rates did a number on the housing market and its needs a correction.

I mean if they banned funds from investing in large housing that would do it. If cities would allow more multi family housing that would do it. You’re blaming the current fed for issues that have been snowballing since 2008 and way beyond that from the 40s and 50s in terms of locality rules.

Breaking Points chasing that right wing algorithm I see 🤪

Cant watch anymore political videos where THEY capitalize CERTAIN words for CLICK BAIT.

Reminds me of those old cringe "Ben Shapiro OWNS LIBTARD with FACTS and LOGIC!!" videos

Screenshot 2024-07-11 at 3.08.34 PM.png

I think Joe should step aside

But some people calling for his resignation are becoming too hyperbolic and a bit unhinged at times

Also, there are clearly people that are just using this opportunity as a vehicle to let out the dislike of the democrats for other reasons that has nothing to do with Biden's age.

Dudes like trappedintime trappedintime earldagoat earldagoat are not serious people when it comes to this, and probably politics in general. Zainjal26 Zainjal26 is a troll.

If anyone wants to engage with them, I would suggest they think otherwise.

Save your breath and protect your peace.

Cooked. Absolutely cooked and people here are still in complete denial. It’s over.

Joe is cooked. The sad thing is that this is the absolute best Joe can look. He knows that every press conference is do or die and he is literally reading off of a teleprompter and he is still committing these unforced errors.

Screenshot_20240711_183439_Chrome.jpg

I think about this quote from Ruth bader Ginsburg before she died and it just typifies the arrogance of this entire Boomer generation. RBG, Joe Biden, Mitch McConnell, Dianne feinstein. They would rather die in office than scede power.

Regardless, I don't think Joe is dropping out but he will lose to Trump.

Back
Top Bottom