***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Do people really believe it was mainly poor/rural whites who voted for Trump? Open ya eyes B. "liberal" whites voted for him too.

Last edited:
Those poor/rural white folks who voted for Trump because he's "for the little guy" and "anti-establishment" are about to get hit with the harshest dose of reality when he gets into power man...

He'll replace the old establishment with his own cronies and won't give 2 ***** about all of those backwater clowns

Been happening for decades now. Poor midwestern white folks going against their economic interests by voting Republican

Those dudes only hated him because he was toxic. He just won the presidency. They are going to be on their knees sucking his **** after he's in there.

Yup, I was thinking the same thing. Sucking like it had the antidote in it or something.

LOL at the results showing that people don't care what Lebron, Jay-Z and other celebrities have to say. They exist in a different world compared to the rest of us anyway.

She half ***'d this entire thing.

She thought standing next to black folks would give her our vote.

She even had JR Smith on stage with her.

I freakin hate that *****.

I'm glade she lost.
Don't be to glad you still have to live in a country where Trump is our president now

Do people really believe it was only poor/rural whites who voted for Trump? Open ya eyes B. "liberal" whites voted for him too.
white people period voted for him...a lot of people in the closet too

but lets be serious... white people hated a black man in the white house and they all got their payback

Are Cubans considered Latino? Our Country has made a terrible mistake but I can sleep peacefully knowing my Hispanic didn't vote for his ***.

Cubans ARE latinos. Compare with mexican latinos tho and it's night and day in difference from Cuban latinos. I guess Cubans are mad at Obama that he was too soft with Castro and trump will have a more stern approach with Castro. So I guess that vote went to him. Also Puerto Ricans have fled P.R in search of jobs. They believe trump will give them jobs without trying so I guess their vote went to trump. Idk what's up with Florida. Totally lost. That's why I'm very proud of my Mexican heritage. We fight together, battle together, and suffer together.

Those poor/rural white folks who voted for Trump because he's "for the little guy" and "anti-establishment" are about to get hit with the harshest dose of reality when he gets into power man...

He'll replace the old establishment with his own cronies and won't give 2 ***** about all of those backwater clowns

Good at least those fools will eat that $ht sandwich for voting for such a clown.

Last edited:
Do people really believe it was only poor/rural whites who voted for Trump? Open ya eyes B. "liberal" whites voted for him too.

Yeah the opportunity for a president that is for white folks was too good to pass up

I told dudes at work since Hillary got the nom that she wasn't going to win the presidency off the fact she's a female and dudes looked at me like I was crazy

Rural people and all these so called educated people with degrees are simple minded and all they've known is a male dominated society.

Last edited:
Do people really believe it was mainly poor/rural whites who voted for Trump? Open ya eyes B. "liberal" whites voted for him too.

Gonna need something to back this up man :lol:,Hill was Beyonce for many Lib whites man

I'm just glad I don't have kids. Couldn't imagine raising children in a world headed by either of these bozos.

Back
Top Bottom