***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Welp. Maybe white people won't be mad anymore.

SHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttttt

They bout to really show they a_

It's going to be open season on minorities.

Their guy won the presidency

Don't be to glad you still have to live in a country where Trump is our president now
laugh.gif
 yeah I knew I was ****** regardless so I'm just enjoying the show.

Just get it over with already accepted the results america take this L when the country disintegrates

I NEVER wanna hear **** about how it's a candidates "turn" to run/win or anything of the sort ever again man...the best candidate should win. Not whoever "has next" or has been groomed for the job for years

Last edited:

Don't be to glad you still have to live in a country where Trump is our president now
laugh.gif
 yeah I knew I was ****** regardless so I'm just enjoying the show.
Nah I don't agree with that ****ed regardless stuff. Clinton wins at worst things stay the same Trump wins we go backwards in the minimal progress we have made. Only one of those is being ****ed.

Cubans ARE latinos. Compare with mexican latinos tho and it's night and day in difference from Cuban latinos. I guess Cubans are mad at Obama that he was too soft with Castro and trump will have a more stern approach with Castro. So I guess that vote went to him. Also Puerto Ricans have fled P.R in search of jobs. They believe trump will give them jobs without trying so I guess their vote went to trump. Idk what's up with Florida. Totally lost. That's why I'm very proud of my Mexican heritage. We fight together, battle together, and suffer together.

Respeck. Trump ain't holding us down.

Yo is this really happening :rofl:

People in here literally bashing others for exercising their right to vote...yikes.

Are Cubans considered Latino? Our Country has made a terrible mistake but I can sleep peacefully knowing my Hispanic didn't vote for his ***.

Cubans ARE latinos. Compare with mexican latinos tho and it's night and day in difference from Cuban latinos. I guess Cubans are mad at Obama that he was too soft with Castro and trump will have a more stern approach with Castro. So I guess that vote went to him. Also Puerto Ricans have fled P.R in search of jobs. They believe trump will give them jobs without trying so I guess their vote went to trump. Idk what's up with Florida. Totally lost. That's why I'm very proud of my Mexican heritage. We fight together, battle together, and suffer together.

Cubans been voting GOP since JFK turned his back on them during the Bay of Pigs.

To break it down in the simplest way possible: Florida goes red unless enough Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade Libs swing it blue.

We have violent people about to raise up right now

Somebody is seriously od angry and thinking how to do him dirty

JFK

I legit want to go to bed, but fear that I'll wake up to fire falling from the sky if I don't see this result

Idk what you're watching buts it's been over. Trump is already on his motorcade on his way to meet his supporters.

Cubans been voting GOP since JFK turned his back on them during the Bay of Pigs.

To break it down in the simplest way possible: Florida goes red unless enough Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade Libs swing it blue.

...and there's your Latino vote in Florida. Not all latinos think the same.

African American vote was way down. Latino vote in Florida didn't go as predicted. So many opportunities lost. Rural voters that never voted before took the place of the voters that didn't vote. So many things went wrong with this election. Florida tho, the Latino vote there, SHOCKING! If Florida Latino population traded places with California, trump would win California. THATS how bad the Latino vote was in Florida. So basically the Latinos in Florida won him the election.

Are Cubans considered Latino? Our Country has made a terrible mistake but I can sleep peacefully knowing my Hispanic didn't vote for his ***.
Hours ago I was hearing Giuliani break up the group's as Cubans, Latinos, and Hispanics.

Couldn't even laugh. Found it odd a former mayor of NYC said that but Rudy is crazy ignorant.

Back
Top Bottom