***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I NEVER wanna hear **** about how it's a candidates "turn" to run/win or anything of the sort ever again man...the best candidate should win. Not whoever "has next" or has been groomed for the job for years
They were lazy and arrogant from the start and now it's biting them right in the ***.

Now that I think about it, the democratic party should shoulder a lot of blame on this.

prop 64 passed here in cali 
pimp.gif

Yo is this really happening :rofl:

People in here literally bashing others for exercising their right to vote...yikes.

It's all good till you don't vote for their guy/gal. Then you're a bigot racist. NT way.

Sad day that these are the two best clowns this country could come up with.

Race wars or civil war coming?

Which powerhouse country does he piss of first?

I'm in my college dorm with my friends and I'm just stunned. I have been telling people I was very confident Hillary will win, and it's all but confirmed Trump is president-elect. 

It's funny, it seems that all the comments about trump were also made about Obama when he got elected...

But u know nothing gonna change until a non-elite runs for President. Someone like you or me..

Nah I don't agree with that ****ed regardless stuff. Clinton wins at worst things stay the same Trump wins we go backwards in the minimal progress we have made. Only one of those is being ****ed.
How are things staying the same ok?

I NEVER wanna hear **** about how it's a candidates "turn" to run/win or anything of the sort ever again man...the best candidate should win. Not whoever "has next" or has been groomed for the job for years

They were lazy and arrogant from the start and now it's biting them right in the ***.

Now that I think about it, the democratic party should shoulder a lot of blame on this.

150% man,they **** the bed in the worst way and they've been defeated handedly because of it :smh:

They deserve just as much if not more of the blame than 3rd party/non voters imo. This is their handpicked candidate years in advance who just got emphatically rejected by the country,that's mostly on them given just how in the tank they were for that candidate

Some of that DNC support could've helped stronger candidates

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom